Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted. You cursed yourself with that pfp, a worthy sacrifice! The gods are appeased, no extra curses are needed at this time.

I wish that I was better at math, even if it consumed a part of me in the process. (Fight me, I won’t allow a full consumption!)

granted, but it leaves 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of your body intact. you are now a single celled organism that is better at maths.

I wish to get rid of this pfp while still being able to type this in 1 post

Granted, but your new pfp is very, very suggestive.

I wish for more confidence, even if it’s only for a day.

Granted, you’re extremly confident about your ability to jump down stairs head first without injuries and subsequently break your skull

I wish for a better work ethic

Granted, I don’t want to corrupt this because this is a good wish and I’m not good at that stuff. You’re lucky.

I wish for the money to pay for medical bills.

granted, you are given zero dollars and healthcare is made free like it should be instead

I wish dreams lasted as long as I wanted them to, and only ended when I was ready. the amount of time it takes to have the dream remains the same so I don’t end up sleeping for 16 hours by accident.

You know what? I have no idea how to corrupt that wish in a creative way and based on the 10 days since the last reply I don’t think anyone else does either.

I wish for chocolate

Could’ve said but you can only get nightmares smh

Granted but it’s terrible and is way too salty/bitter.

I wish for absolutely nothing

Music Thread (reborn)

granted, his first name is absolutely and his last name is nothing. he’s thinking about proposing

I wish someone else would make cookies for me

Granted, this website uses cookies.

I wish I could sleep till noon.

Granted. You sleep until noon in a timezone that lags 9 hours behind you, meaning you always wake up at 3 in the morning.

I wish I could sort out my thoughts better.

Granted, but now I can’t sort out my thoughts and don’t remember how to corrupt this.

I wish for a car.

Granted, but it’s a Hot Wheels toy car. That’ll get you the ladies :wink:

I wish for someone to say “Granted”

Jranted!

I wish I could have a nice, relaxing vacation.

granted, it is very hot and humid there.

I wish rent wasn’t a thing and people could just stay anywhere they can afford upkeep.

Granted! However, this also causes an uptick in “naked” apartments. No need for rent, just keep the place clean, and wear no clothes. Congratulations. A new age of nudity has begun.

I wish for me to get a supply of motivation that will last me through this weekend without affecting my motivation afterwards.

Granted, now you’re incredibly motivated to do something on the weekend after you made the wish, but back then you just wasted your time.

I wish the weather wasn’t so terrible.

Granted! It isn’t so terrible, but the change is barely noticeable, and on top of that, it is raining ice cream, but far too much ice cream.

I wish for the ability to read books three times as fast

granted, but it only applies to entry-level picture books

I wish for a dash in rotmg

Granted, but the game will combo your characters into a frame-skip/dash half the time, because the game wasn’t ready to handle such abusive programming.

I wish that I, too, could have 16 different photoreceptic cells in my eyes with trinocular vision.