Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted. Your brain cannot load any of the vision you would gain, and thus, your eyesight remains unchanged.

You look cooler, though!

I wish I could give a lot of people hugs at once.

Granted. You are now a fifty-limbed monstrosity. Nobody really wants to hug you anymore, but your fast enough to catch up with them anyway. Just donā€™t hug people too hard or they might just snap in half.

I wish for a sparkly rock.

granted, but it explodes in your face

I wish for a white bag

Granted. You get a Dirk of Cronus drop from a Cube God, but you disconnect before you can pick it up.

I wish for something more fun than a Campaign during events.

granted, but the event only lasts 26 minutes

I wish that I could understand several languages

granted, you now have an extremely deep understanding of the words ā€œseveralā€ and ā€œlanguagesā€ and all the ways they can interact.

I wish I had time for a nap

Granted, but instead of taking a nap you waste the time on your phone

I wish I was more eloquent

late reply but it actually happened (sort of). I was doing a wizzy ppe and was lvl 4, did a cube god and got a dirk, but died trying to pick it up

granted, but the meaning changes to be a synonym for ugly.

I wish for rotmg to undie

granted, but now everyone must pay rent irl with decas or be executed. But players are up!

I wish to hike a mountain peacefully

You take a nice, long hike up Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, while on a vacation there.

With nothing to bother you but the curious stares of the local fauna and an occasional breeze,
you make your way to the summit.

You cannot help but marvel at the change in scenery as you trudge up the beaten path towards the peakā€¦

The once arid landscape had given way to a snow-covered land covered intermittently by clouds.

After what seemed to be an eternity, you reach the zenith of your journey.

The view is beautifulā€¦
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
Tourist Goes Missing While Climbing Mountain
"I wish to hike ||||||||||||||||||||||| | Dangers of Mountain Climbing: Altitude Sickness
a mountain peacefully". ||||||| | The FitnessGramā„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds.
Those were the last ||||||||||||| | Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound.
words uttered by |||||||||||||||||| | [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over.
AKLDragon shortly |||||||||||||| | The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start Writingā€™s not easy. Thatā€™s why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but itā€™s wordy, and hard to read.
before their disappearance | | It undermines the writerā€™s message and the word choice is bland. Grammarlyā€™s cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader.
on the evening of Nov. 30ā€¦ | Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today! Why are you reading this?
Continues on page 3ā€“> ||||||| | I just wanna tell you how Iā€™m feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you

|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
I wish I remembered how to play this game
I legitimately forgot how to WASD and aim at the same time

Granted, but then you quickly realize why you left in the first place.

I wish the forums werenā€™t so dead, especially with the loss of old members I miss seeing around. :cry:

Granted, the forums are alive and as lively as it used to be! But after only a few days, everyone suddenly disappearsā€¦

I wish for a Realm Rework!

Granted! Deca decides to rework realm to have better performance on their servers. The solution: All 8x8 sprites are now a 1x1 blob. This also applies to other sprites proportionally.

I wish I could find a good someone to date

Granted, it would be good to date them, and you did find them, but they arenā€™t interested

I wish everyoneā€™s socks were always inside no matter what for the rest of eternity and couldnā€™t be taken off

Iā€™m going to assume you meant to say the socks were inside out instead of inside, uh, something

anyway have you ever worn a cast? have you seen how gross those things get? thatā€™s what every personā€™s feet are like now for the rest of time. thanks a lot dude. now everything is gross and disgusting and it can never be fixed.

I wish I had 10 times as many legos as I do now

A post was merged into an existing topic: The General Chat Thread

Granted, but itā€™s 10x the mass of your Legos all combined into one unnecessarily big Lego brick

I wish I had an Arcanine as a pet (cool fluffy tiger dog pokemon)

Granted, you now have a tiger as an irl pet. It eats a child from your neighbourhood and you have to go through a ton of struggle to cover it up.

I wish I was less bored.

Granted, you are now the tiger eating children from my neighborhood

I wish for a perfect cover up for the death of a child