Corrupt-a-Wish

granted, but you actually get shoes

i wish for unlimited wishes

Granted, the amount is unlimited, but what you can achieve with the wish is very very limited. The most you can do is move a small object up to 5 millimeters, and you have to speak the wish out loud, it takes a minute to happen and you have to be within a meter away from it.

I wish for more interesting forum games not created by me.

granted but you have to create them :wink:

I wish for an uncorrupted wish

granted, but it is corrupted
I wish to get a spiteful scutum and a dbow and a dblade

Granted but you die on all your characters
I wish for 100 lucky clovers

granted but they do nothing

I wish for the ability to fly only while holding silly poses

Granted but when you hold silly poses you become pigeon.
I wish for 6/8 my knight “lel xD”

Granted but SWATSEC HAS U
I wish for u all to liek mudkipz

Alright. We all like mudkips, and we simply crave the adorable little blue fins and the cute little voice… everything is great, and you are happy. Oh yeah, and everyone spontaneously combusts. Including you.

I wish for a wish related to RotMG.

Granted, you wish all your pets are released from your pet yard. The wish is granted.

I wish to know the most convenient solution to every problem.

Why yes, you get to know the most convenient solution to every problem. You become rich, and everything is great, and everybody regards you as a hero. Then life gets boring for you, and you decide to go to another country. It is Japan, and you get a seizure from all the anime you watch and you die with Hatsune Miku stuck in your head.

I wish for a tame cat.

That’s not too awful an ending.

Granted, but it requires twenty times as much nutrition as a normal cat. You fall into debt or end up with a dead cat.

I wish for nobody to lie ever again. (Avoiding questions by saying you don’t want to answer that is still allowed, of course.)

Oh boy, just reminded myself how the Aes Sedai handled not lying in the book series Wheel of Time.

Granted, but

http://concentuswealth.com/wp-content/uploads/JackNicholson.jpg

so you get depressed and eventually die.

I wish for a less shitty computer.

Suddenly, your computer vanishes, and it gets replaced… by an Alienware! Not just that, it has all your previous files and save states saved, as well as being in perfect condition! It’s just like your computer was given an upgrade! You email all your friends bragging about your awesome new computer that the Wish Gods had granted you. Your friends are all jealous, as time goes on, they wish for you to die. So you’re walking along the road, and suddenly, a truck hits you! You survive, but then a crazed hitman hired by your friends jumps out and he stabs you to death. Jealousy is a monster itself.

I wish for a life pot.

Granted but it’s reskined soulbound speed potion.
I wish for unbreakable jar full of money

It is unbreakable, and it is filled with money. Sadly, it is Zimbabwe currency, and the jar ends up being worth more than the money inside. You sadly sell the jar, and see what is left with your life savings; you had sacrificed all your money to RNGesus to get an etherite dagger (which you never got, he gave you tons of eps). In the end, you feel that life is just a joke, and you decide to express your inner feelings of your secret attraction to iguanas, and you become a furry.

I wish for something.

Granted but it’s jar full eps and planesjustice

I wish for 1000000000 working and not getting corrupted gold in RotMG

But I (actually) need more eps! And planes are nice fp :smiley: If you want to make me upset, give me doom bows, I get too much of those.
You get all the gold, and thankfully, its not corrupted! Oh my, just in time, a new mystery box comes in! "The Practically Free Stuff Box: 99% chance to get every item in the game, 1% chance to get 100 vault chests of Transformation Potions"
And its 10000 gold each spin! You spin it, 100 vault chests of Transformation Potions. Again, same thing.
“Oops, typo,” Deca broadcasts later, "1% chance for all the items in the game, the Transformation Potions are a 99% chance."
Too late, you had already spent all your gold, all you got were Transformation Potions. Have fun with the Transformation Potions! :smiley:
Oh yeah, a sinkhole also opens under you and you fall to your death.

I wish for more eps.

…what?

Granted, but all eps have 1 fp and do 5 damage now

I wish for fri itens

Granted but they are t0 items.
I wish for pixie , acclaim , colo , fairy plate and deca ring