Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted but you still waste your time.

I wish for Zlushy to be unbanned (someone corrput this please :wink:)

Granted but he’s dead irl

I wish for muffins

Granted but they taste like dirt.
I wish for all UT’s that cannot get corrupted and when i have theme I can’t be banned and I can’t die in game and irl.

Granted but you drop them on “Accident” and rage quit

I wish for less specific wishes

Granted, but you die irl

I wish for something.

granted but its a punch in the face

I wish for @Poopythell to play his own forum game

granted except I’m not poopythell

I wish for my dirt muffins to taste good

Granted but you don’t have any

I wish for a lot of hotdogs

Granted, they’re literally dogs on fire.

I wish for the rotmg.

Granted, but you accidently…

I wish for a medium-rare pepe

Granted, but it was advertised as the rarest, so it’s a let-down.

I wish people would spell accidentally right.

Granted, but we acedentily spelled it wrong

I wish for loot in rotmg

Granted, but every word in its description is spelt wrong.

I wish for a bag of crisps.

Crisps! A bag of crisps appears in front of you, and you bite on the crispy goodness. Sadly, a dream is a dream, and you wake up, hungry. Oh wait, you don’t die D:.

I wish for an ep.

granted but you hug oryx with it and die

I wish for worldwide prosperity

What’s that
/s

I wish for a cbow (bringing back a dead meme)

not granted because How dare you attempt to bring back the dark ages! we had reached an era of prosperity! and now you want to bring it back to to those times where all the wishes where for bows of coral?

i wish i had more to add to that so it would become an epic speech rather then 4 mild sentences.

Missing red cheeks -.-

Granted but this is what you add
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtopkekEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I could remember to add a wish

The wish gods grant your wish, and you add a wish to your post. Your wish was to become a furry, and you decide to express your love to Pikachus, and you feel attracted to all Pikachus, and you ultimately marry one. Then you become depressed, and you decide to commit suicide. Before you could do that, you get hit by a school bus while walking across the road.

I wish for more eps.

Granted but you get banned and all your characters die.
I wish for Roc Pet