Corrupted & Tainted Pig Lord UT Sets

Axe of Wrath

png%20(3) png%20(1) (Projectile)

I will kill all of those who try to obstruct my path!

Stats:

Tier: UT
Shots: 1
Damage: 250-410 (330)
Range: 4.2
Rate of Fire: 75%
Effects: 7.5% chance of stomping, dealing 200 DMG (doesn’t ignore defense) to all entities within 4 tiles of the player, after a successful hit.
Fame Bonus: 6%
Stat Bonuses: +3 VIT
Soulbound
Feed Power: 950

Note:

Loot Bag: image

Drops From:

• TBD

Head of Greed

png%20(1)

I want everything in my sight to be mine…

Stats:

MP Cost: 90
Duration: 4
Cooldown: 4.5
Range: 4
Effects: Berserk to all (4 seconds), Speedy & Armor Broken and +20 ATK to self (2 seconds)
Stat Bonuses: +80 HP, +4 DEF, +5 VIT
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1000

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Belly of Gluttony

png%20(1)

I’m always hungry no matter how much i eat…

Stats:

On Equip: +310 HP, +7 VIT, +3 SPD, -70 MP
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1100

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Bracelet of Lust

png%20(1)

It radiates an inviting aura… I want it… It want to use it forever…

Stats:

On Equip: +200 HP, +10 VIT, -50 MP, -10 DEF
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1070

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Complete Set Stat Bonuses: +590 HP, -120 MP, +15 DEX, -6 DEF, +25 VIT

Maxed Warrior using the complete Set: 1360 HP, 132 MP, 75 ATK, 19 DEF, 50 SPD, 65 DEX, 100 VIT, 50 WIS

Axe of Pride

png%20(1) png%20(1) (Projectile)

I will show you all that I am the strongest!

Stats:

Shots: 1
Damage: 350-450 (400)
Range: 4
Rate of Fire: 50%
Effects: 7.5% chance of stomping, dealing 150 DMG (ignores defense) to all entities within 4 tiles of the player, after a successful hit.
Stat Bonuses: +3 DEF, -5 SPD
Soulbound
Feed Power: 950

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Head of Envy

png%20(1)

Why is that someone else’s?!?

Stats:

MP Cost: 85
Duration: 6
Cooldown: 6.5
Range: 5
Effects: Berserk to all (6 seconds), Slow & Armored and +15 DEF to self (3.5 seconds)
Effect on Enemies: Weak & Daze for 3 seconds in a 4 tile radius
Stat Bonuses: +16 DEF, -30 HP
Soulbound
Feed Power: 980

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Belly of Sloth

png%20(1)

I don’t want to move… Someone do it for me…

Stats:

On Equip: +45 DEF, -70 HP, -8 SPD
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1100

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Bracelet of Corruption

png%20(1)

It emanates a tempting aura… I want it. I’ll give up my life for more power…

Stats:

On Equip: -100 HP, -2 SPD, +13 DEF
Soulbound
Feed Power: 1070

Note:

Drops From:

• TBD

Complete Set Stat Bonuses: -200 HP, +77 DEF, -15 SPD

Maxed Warrior using the complete Set: 570 HP, 252 MP, 75 ATK, 102 DEF, 35 SPD, 50 DEX, 75 VIT, 50 WIS

More info

Corrupted Pig Lord UT Set + Tainted Pig Lord UT Set reworked.
The First set is supposed to focus on dealing higher dps while also providing lots of HP to make up for the Armor Broken debuff of the Helmet.
The Second one is the complete opposite, focusing on a strong Defense to get close to the enemy and weakening them while sacrificing HP and Dps.
Constructive criticism is welcomed.

sprites are a little small, stats on armors,abilites and rings are a little bizarre, but alright (except the rings since they seem to be slightly different from each other, plus the bracelet of lust doesn’t give Vitality, which I know is useless but still :< ). both Axes are pretty good, but I’d suggest upping the effect chance by 2-3%, considering the rate of fire is 50%.

Upped chance from 5% to 7.5% for the Axes, replaced the sprites with bigger ones and added a +5 VIT boost to the Bracelet of Lust (just cuz it makes sense and no one minds a little Vit boost, i think (to compensate on the other set, added a +5 VIT boost on the armor too. I actually originally thought of adding a vit boost to the Belly of Gluttony cuz eating usually is correlated somewhat to hp regen so it actually came in handy that you mentioned that)).

i think the spriting and stats need to have a really simple rework. but thats a nice job :smiley:

Not good at spriting xd. Tried my best.

if you are not good then thats really good for people who doesnt know how to sprite tbh but its too much shades maybe you can lower the shade

Too many negative stats for the measly +18 ATK and +65 DEF.

I’ll try to improve them but I’m afraid if I choose the wrong stats to boost, they become too OP to use.
Changed Belly of Sloth’s -20 DEX to -15 DEX and -10 SPD to -6 SPD.

Thank you. As for the over shade, you may be mistaking it for what i meant to do, I’ll explain it: The Head of Greed, for example, has this dark dull purple kind of color but then, more on the left side of the sprite, it has bright pink. If that’s what you meant, then it was intentional since the pink is supposed to be a kind of dye or some jelly like substance that tainted the helmet. You can see that the pink intentional parts change color to blue on the tainted pig lord’s versions of the items. Think of the item has a dull purple color splashed with a colored slime or paint (pink and blue), whatever you want to call it, that gives it a brighter color. If you are referring to the tip of the axes, they were also intentional, to give it a strong contrast and to make it look like they were kind of corrupted. If you are talking about the shades on the purple parts on the items tho, maybe you could point out which parts are too over shaded?

Love the idea of how the items are based around the 7 deadly sins, but I think the sprites need some work, and the stats on some of the other equipment seem a little bit ridiculous, and should possibly be tweaked down a bit. For example, the rings. I would make the negative HP a lot less, but at the same time, tweak down the positive stats other than possible the defense and vitality. Really great ideas otherwise. Good job!

Alright, first off, (we all know what I’m gonna say), the sprites need a bit of work. The helm and ring look like they can be saved but the armor and axe should probably be entirely redone (think of another way of approaching the sprites). Now to look at the individual items.

Axe of Wrath: First note, Stomp is kinda lame. It’s a decent amount of damage but there’s very few scenarios in which I see it being useful (maybe in rushing and monsters sitting on you?) Otherwise, two range just seems a bit too little, especially if the weapon itself has 4 range. My suggestion would be to increase stomp range to 4 in exchange for a drastic drop in “stomp” damage. As for base damage, there’s an obvious comparison (to ASS) to which all I can say is that the blades seem a bit too similar (same range, 10% firing rate difference, 10 damage difference). I would suggest doing some stat trading so axe of wrath doesn’t appear too similar to ASS.

Head of Greed: I see the basis of Head of Greed. However, I think the problem is that I just can’t really see it being used above a juggernaut of even a golden helm/ggen. First off, it’s mana efficiency is worse then a normal helm. Second off, it has a longer cooldown to effect ration. Third off, it armor breaks yourself in exchange for a mere 20 atk. Plus it doesn’t offer speedy or armored. Finally, more times then not, there’s probably a paladin around so the helms useless. If you want it to be viable make it beserk for 6 seconds (so it’s like a normal helm) + damaging + armor broken + speedy for 2 seconds (insane dps and dodging in exchange for taking risk of sacraficing dps)

Belly Of Gluttony: Removing the vit (because no one cares about vit), we’re talking about +35 def, + 5 atk, -10 spd, -70 MP, +5 dex. Remove atk and dex (technically atk>dex but like… no one really cares) so we’re doing 35 def, -10 spd, -70 MP. HOWEVER, you’re helm gives armor broken… In other words, if you’re wearing you’re helm, you shouldn’t be wearing this armor. If you want to keep your set as a set, I would suggest removing all of this and making belly a pure hp armor (no defense at all).

Bracelet of Corruption: Stop working with such large numbers. It’s not fun to follow. -270 HP, -50 MP, -10 SPD, -10 WIS, +20 ATK, +20 DEX, +10 DEF. I’m actually not sure if you ever put you’re set together. Think about it for a second. If you put it all together, you get -20 spd bringing you down to 30 spd. -270 hp brings you down to 500 health. -120 mp brings you down to 132 (note that your helm costs 120 MP to use) And in echange you get 80 defense… but remember that you’re helm armor breaks. IN OTHERWORDS, if you use you’re helm as you’re set is right now, you just die. You have 500 health, no armor, and 30 spd. Literally septavious can kill and 8/8 warrior with this set on. Now think, if you instead bring mercy bane, juggernaut, and crown, when you use ability, you get less dps but you’re survival chances are infinitely higher.

The next set appears less extreme but still not usable as no one ever needs 80 defense while 500 HP and 30 spd is just setting yourself up for instakills.

Okay, let me specify the problem with all of the sprites(the ones I see).

1. Too many shades like @SkyClouds said try lower them to 3/colour
  2. Low in contrast
  3. The colours of the axe handles blends with the blade
  4. Outline is missing
  5. Colours blends
  6. shapes are a bit weird ngl

That’s all i can say

Also i made my own version of the axe too.
here is it:
png

That’s an example of what you can get by following the tips i posted up here.

I have reworked it completely, following some of your advice. Thank you for this! Give me your opinion on the new stats. I also swapped the Bracelet’s names to match the stats. Btw, VIT isn’t useful as of now but it will be when VitMod is added.

I will remake them when I feel like it. Rn I don’t feel like redoing them but thank you for the tips and for the example.

yw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.