Corrupted Tome

I’m working on a dungeon right now, and this is gonna be one of the items that drop from there. I basically took my Tome of Holy Order and repainted it.

Corrupted Tome

One side is there to protect you, to harness the sins and purge evil. The other side is there to corrupt you, using violent ways to rid your enemies. Only with the perfect balance of both can a hero succeed.

Tier: UT

MP Cost: 120

Effect: Spawns Holy Angel and Chaotic Demon

Cooldown: 4 sec

Stat Bonuses: +4 ATT, +4 SPD

Fame Bonus: 5%

Feed Power: 700

Drops From: TBA

Effect: Follows user and heals all players within 4 tile radius, including user

Heal: +70 HP every 2 sec / total heal: +280 HP

Duration: 8 sec

Effect: Follows user and damages enemies within 4 tile radius

Damage: 250 every 2 sec / total damage: 1000

Duration: 8 sec

Note that effects can stack, so it is possible to have two demons and angels at once.

So let me know how you guys think about this! Feedback is greatly appreciated, so I can implement your suggestions about this item in the dungeon.

This is p good!
Maybe add a hint of red to the other side of the time, that might be cool

Done.

aw hell yea look cool

cool sprite. reminds me of some holy order kind of tome.

hmm im thinking of spamming this and having like insane heal for a bit while electric sitting on enemy while healing the dmg that i take., all the while dmging with the demon.

Maybe a cooldown of like 2sec?

I’d say implementing a cooldown to prevent priests from becoming damaging powerhouses is good. Say, 9, maybe 10 seconds?

And, with that, probably increase the heals, too. 280 in 8 seconds is pretty pathetic compared to other tomes, even with this damage.

Before I forget: the description is cool, but exceptionally long!

Tome of Heroic Evil
A tome containing intertwining spirits of heroism and corruption, indefinitely chained to its user.

id say that something like 2-4 ish secs is good since before going in u use this then when you go in, you use something like prot/t6/t5/puri. a prep tool. Also can prep with tome of pain if you want all sudden burst of dmg, for example when enemy will become invulnerable.

Added cooldown

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.