Court of Oryx Event - from 09/21 to 09/25 [Sep 21st to Sep 25th]

DECA: How do we get players to test out the new changes to the Realms we’ve made? They should just play them organically, right?

proceeds to shit out the most anticipated chest events right after MOTMG

What kind of weird mutant is Shaitan, anyway? He used to have a head, 2 hands and a chest, but now he has 2 chests.

i never thought of it this way…

What’s a honeytomb? :thinking:

It’s the ST huntress trap from Nest.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/honeytomb-snare

Edit: Wait nvm I don’t think you’re asking what the item actually is lol, sorry. Uhh, idk made up name? Your tomb is covered in honey?

apparantly its a band

How do you stack them? :c

I thought it was doses remaining (same as elixirs), rather than stackable…

My bad I thought they were stackable from numbers :confused: oops

Defo not, just got a 2nd and:
“Game says no.”

Top 10 anime betrayals

i also got 2 and tried to stack, I was sad but idc rather just level up the regular classic way.

Um, so I just started playing for like 10 minutes. In my first dungeon. FIRST, I got both the geb wand and tome.

Then later I got the skull. Is it just me or the drop rates amazing.

BTW, I got all this in about 15 minutes.

Give it a few hours…

Now that I realize these chest events have better drops than MotMG. Nice switcheroo DECA.

Yeah, the drop rates are still amazing. Normally in a chest event, I will get 1-3 items of worth in the entire weekend or however long it lasts. Here? 6 STs so far (3 from the same Shaitan’s chain) and a white bag and we’re not even done with day 2.

ive gotten 15 sts so far

:angry: I never got my golem dagger

I got Mad god sword and ST spell so im pretty happy overall.
low key wanted new ST dagger/etherite but eh, I can’t complain

I got 1 carved golem dag, 14 brains, 4 edictums, 3 memento, 2 nectar bow, 1 honeytomb snare, ST Katana and waki, indomp and Helm of Draconic, rod skin and poison from reef, no cheater hide/robe/armor oof, 3 pixies, 2 etherites, 1 geb wand, 2 geb books, waki from shaits, got prot during this event lel, ST wand and scepter, lets just say I got 59 ST’s in total, 14 whites, no skull from shaits :confused: