Craftable's F-Art Thread

EPIC STAREDOWN PART 3: REALIZATIONS

And just to confirm, this thing is made out of chocolate?

hey, it’s davy rhea but with a para hp. The pink star fabric is because she is so swag the game’s graphics can’t handle it

Your family starves no more.

Swag overload... unless...

this is LITERALLY the perfectest thing ever and i CANT STOP LAUGHING ABOUT THE WRITING HAHAHAH
thank you so much omg!! <3<3

SWAG OVERLOAD SYSTEMS SHUTTING DOWN

Halloween is around the corner, so how about a short comic to bring in the climax of the spooky season? Pages are in order but listed to show what sets they are sporting. Since the new STs had no 16x16 sprite, I took the liberty of what they might of looked like, and then bastardized by me.

Unholy Paladin and Twilight Archmage

Scarecrow Trickster and Priest of Geb

Skuld 2 The Reghostening and Skuld 2 The Reghostening Legacy

Akuma Slayer and Raijin Disciple

Oryx Awesome and Totalia Mystic

Flesh Collector

Happy Halloween, and happy grinding. Hopefully not your bones.

[ROTMG Comic] The Tale of the Pumpkin Master
[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Chrome Dome

Craftable inching closer to the world of animation hehehe

Guess I’ll just use this thread for random announcements of dumb stuff. Anywho…

Seeing Oryxmas coming around once more, it got me thinking about the early Oryxmases. That’s when I coughed up the original Rhea the Red Prismed Hipster comic (a “parody” of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer). But that was lost long ago in the old Kabam forums. No longer having the original files for that comic, I didn’t quite know when it was drafted.
So the thought popped in my head about it, and I took a look in the Wayback Machine. The original post date was November 3rd, 2013. Now, between long breaks in the game and not bothering with stuff, Rhea has only had about 3 adventures. But, just a thought that its been 6 years since and everything that’s gone on… I’m not sure what to think.

So even though its a month out, she was ideally made to be for Oryxmas anyway, so

Happy Birthday, Rhea

And most archived of actual threads are gone, but if you were around for the first comic and are still here…w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶?̶- thank you a million times. And to new people who’ve taken anything from my chickenscratch parchment, thank you aswell. I don’t know how long this game will be apart of me, but I’ve come back twice, so let’s celebrate while we can.

@Orsome Still waiting on realistic Rhea…

200 hours in photoshop

A little rushed and a little lazy for making a big background, but hey, better than a̶b̶a̶n̶d̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶- nothing, right? Merry Oryxmas to all, and to whatever real holiday you choose to acknowledge. May we have many more in the next year when Exalt comes out. We’ll never know how many more we’ll have, but hopefully there’s a lot achieved before than.

Also wanted to show off some redesigns for the one day I ever finish Prism Pirate.

Why’s everyone looking at me?

totally not because I made Sau x Craftable a thing in the cross over

canon for Christmas

canon for christmas

So after this, you’re gonna give her heart away?

To save her from tears, you’d better be her “someone special”

:wink:

Don’t worry, its canon in the upcoming crossover. Which btw, was approved by Craftable, so…

Okay, its more of a one-sided crush from Sau, but close enough

heavy breathing

Perhaps I've said too much

Bump Must keep topics alive

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.