Crash When Entering Dungeons/Realms

Just like the title suggests, I went on to play with my friends today and after a little while of playing, I restarted flash projecter (most recent, ver. 27) to refresh my memory. Then, I went back into the realm to farm an abyss but when I went into it, my screen froze up and flash player stopped working. I then tried again to see if it were a one time bug, however it did end up happening again, and my final try, trying to enter a snake pit, I crashed once more.
EDIT: This is still happening, and now it is also happening when I enter realms with actually getting to play being the exception.
EDIT#2: I am still having this issue, is there a way to completely erase flash projector and clear the memory cache?

Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?
(Also sorry if this is on the wrong thread I’m a forum noob)

Thanks

Sometimes I’ll crash when I’m switching between a Web browser and using flash or adjusting the size well going into a dungeon

Also I’ve had certain realms do that so maybe try a new realm as well

Thanks I’ll give that a go

Still happening, tried changing servers and realms alike.

send help pls

Mac or Windows? Try using Flash Projector V.18, it’s the best for RotMG.

Windows, and alright I’ll go ahead and try that

Don’t listen to him. Every computer is different. Try many different versions of Adobe Flash Projector. My computer has the worst lag and DC’s when I use V.18. But when I play on the newest version, I rarely DC or lag. Its not about what people say will work for you, it’s about what works best for YOU and YOUR computer! NOT everyone else!

Actually, most computers seem to work with V.18 best, therefore it might be logical to try V.18

But you can’t just assume that it will work for him just because it seems to work for others. Bottom line, NEVER go with the flow. Go with what works for YOU! If that is V.18, then good for you. But don’t sit there and tell him that he should use V.18 when there are others out there that may or may not work better for him. Ya know?

Flash Player Crashing Issue

Unfortunately, I am still having that issue with 18, I’ll have to try other versions

Would you happen to have a link to the other versions of flash projector? I know I was using v24 before I updated it to 27 and i didn’t have the issue, but now I can’t find a link to v24 download

No. It seems very difficult to find anywhere. The Adobe website only seems to have the newest one. I looked for like 20 minutes and still couldn’t find it. Sorry :frowning:

Thanks anyways ^w^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.