Crashers (DECA Do Something FFS)

Ok Deca, this is going out of control…
Crashers have been a well known issue for quite some time and it doesn’t seem that they are planning on solving it!
I mean… they already are creating guilds with the purpose of crashing random dungeons. Remember that time when they banned the Founder of a guild just because of the guild name? Well now you have all the crashers joined together in one guild (‘Crashes’,‘Server Error’, Etc…)
Literally after a raid leader died because of a huge drag on a shatters his voice started cracking down and left, so don’t say that it doesn’t affect anyone.
Simple solutions…? Add a command where the opener of the dungeon can use like /kick , or some kind of /vote .
Deca should be paying attention to this issue as they dungeons that people are crashing are from keys, bought with real money.
Pls Deca do something…

Kind regards, just a pleb.

I can see this becoming annoying as well, and not just because of key sellers having an easier time scamming people.

With endgame dungeons that outright require to be done in private and time-limited dungeon events, key openers already have a lot of power. This measure would only make matters worse. f2p players would basically have to suck the dick of the openers nonstop lest they want to stay 24/7 in godlands while everyone else is having fun.

just let us create temporary raid groups

Yeah i know! I just said one possible solution, of course for every solution there’s a negative side…

There are illimited solutions. But this methods takes the pressure on deca and gives it to us to handle the problem according to the situation, of course Deca could just ban every player that they see griefing on videos, but that would take time, employees to do the work, money, etc.

I have a memory of the dungeon crashing thread…

Besides that, sure, it would make a good idea.

Have friends only dungeons (only visible by people in your friends list). Shift right click instead of shift click. Job done.

This and cordination. I can’t recall my guilds dungeons being crashed

wouldn’t that problem be solved by making keys tradable?

Pop in guild hall.

Guild not big enough for 70 people

There is a hack that allows people to track raid leaders with bots and automatically connect to the bazzar they enter

this also depends on the key seller. I sell shatters keys and as long as I get payment I am content I even actively refuse to run the dungeon I sold as you paid to run it so why would Impose on your raid. that’s just me tho.

Some guy cried because he died in a game?

In which case, I think the best solution is giving the \kick function while making keys tradeable. After all, making keys tradable would just make key scamming so much better in like, every way

If people put a lot of time and effort into a character and developed an emotional attachment to it, I can see this happening. Deaths can be frustrating, and characters that have been around for a while can have an impact on their players. It doesn’t make sense from a 3rd person PoV, but it’s understandable when you think about it from the player’s perspective.

I mean this can happen from just playing the game, and you are taking that risk when running shatters private or not

I really don’t think Deca I would care about Crashers, as fixing the problem wouldn’t really help them. They could earn more money by having keys being wasted by Crashers so people would have to buy more, but even if they fixed crashing it wouldn’t be a big priority as it only helps out a few people compared to other things they can do as fixing bugs

What? Really? Wow. Never knew that.

Please explain to me what a crasher is i’m still kinda confused.

Someone who goes into a private dungeon he is not invited to.

In the cases described above, the crashers are crashing because they want to ruin the dungeon for others, dragging on the group and trying to kill people.