Crashing is not even a thing

honestly, i agree here.

Usually these days its some discord server dungeon that is popping in them and see a mass of people going towards the bazaar. As a new player, you go to see what’s going on, it turns out that they now blacklist you from that server and like the other 90% of the servers since the same people seem to be the mods of like every single server.

This is kinda a separate discord problem because I feel like a few 15-year old kids having a whole lot of power over a crap ton of others is just not a good thing. Like I’ve heard of people saying

"If you do ___, I’ll ban you from every server.

Ofc he didn’t actually have power in every server, but he had some form of power in quite a few of them.

Sometimes when I’m looking at dyes and then a bunch of people come in and apparently I’m “crashing”. Ofc i leave, but then i fcking go to the other bazaar and what do you know? I’m fcking crashing again! The fcking bazaars are meant to look at dyes, not to pop dungeons.

Another thing, you can get banned for crashing, which i find completely crap. Like if i didn’t trade i would have my chat turned off. Many times i do have it off when im not trading. But if a newer player had it off, and then walked in and just went along and played. Even if people asked him to leave, how is he supposed to know? And he just got fucking banned.

If they actually want to make it private, then get fcking private rooms already. Just fcking making a room name and password or something. Or some code or something. Or just remove bazaars and sell dyes in the nexus and change the bazaars to like some sort of key popping place.

It was relevant to his post, so let’s.

Go back to r/rotmg

As in parasites and crashed Shatters

So if you find an open car, you can take it for a drive? No one has said you can’t use the car, have they?

If you weren’t invited, don’t join. The bazaar problem is a separate issue with epic deca not making an actual private area, bazaar is the most private area we have (not including ghall for obvious reasons)

Haven’t even played gta smh

If you ignore the group they’ll usually leave. You could possibly screenshot and report some messages they send for shit and giggles. :upside_down_face:

I agree with this, actually. That’s a great point and idea that could be implemented into the unity port eventually ;p

Given that
-I’ve never seen that scenario happen
-It should be it common sense to not turn off both text bubbles and the chat window when you’re joining a bunch off people
-Deca is very lentinent regarding crashers and the first ban is ususally just 3 days

I dont think theres really an issue.

This is my favorite post on these forums

I could also say there’s no issue, if I just considered how this matter affects me personally. But let us not be so narrow-minded, RubeII focuses on what’s best for the game.

The issue remains; There are still players that think public dungeons shouldn’t be public, and that they have rights to harass anyone that even comes close to the portal. If Deca condones this behavior, I know not what to say.

Popped in a bazaar=private. Its that simple.

Technically and factually wrong. Your vault is private. A bit less so the guild hall.
That’s it.

What makes you think so? Deca clearly follows a different philosophy.

who hurt you man lol

I don’t think Deca bans just for “crashing” a run by joining, it’s only people that actively grief the run that get banned or even noticed for that matter.

The various definitions of crash (According to Google at least) one of which being "Enter without an invitation or permission. Just because you pop in a publicly accessible space (Bazaar) doesn’t mean the dungeon itself is public. You invite who you want, any uninvited/unwanted players are considered crashers. Which more often than not, said crashers ruin the dungeon, making the player who used the key lose money.

Dude… You’re on like 37 levels of entitlement.

I’d say 35… maybe 36. But 37 is taking it too far, good sir

You’re right I was exaggerating. My sincerest apologies.