Crashing is not even a thing

In all seriousness, though, I do truly hate anyone who crashes a dungeon and ruins it for others.

I wonder if this is all about the reddit post where those two white stars tried to get an orange star out of their duo lh :thinking:

but that was a hall from a sentry

Ok

That sounds wierdly similar to what happened to me earlier

That sounds wierdly similar to what happened to me earlier

Funny thing I half duo’d a halls with Dbow and I’m orange star but he didn’t abuse me. Was probably the combination of an expensive name and divine pet. He dc’d so I ended up soloing cult anyhow.

One could argue that we are “crashing the illusion”, while the party is just an imaginary thing. :thinking:

Deca could implement parties as a function in the game, (if we want to maintain such opinions) for now it’s just a social construct.

but this is a game, not society, we have some law and parents and such to teach us so that doesn’t happen. If a 5-year old crawls onto your car you won’t think much about it, except maybe for bad parenting. If a 20-year old does that, that would be theft, but they would have already learned everything about society, with some rare cases like child abuse and never leaving house, mentally disabled or feral children etc. They know what they are doing, whereas we don’t all know.

Maybe it says someone in the tos about the fact that we can’t crash, well it does say that Deca can ban us for absolutely no reason so i guess it is included, but no one actually reads those, people just go around and have fun and explore the game by themselves after doing (or without doing the tutorial)

really? I always have chat bubbles turned off, and have chat turned off when doing dungeons usually.

okay, thats fine.

Seperate thing that i thought of, when we filter words, why is things like cu*t, nig**r and such not filtered but ordinary words filtered?

The General Chat Thread

Who is this “orxy” they keep talking about?
/s

Crashers are either toddlers or metally scarred, got it thanks for the heads up.

Guess I’m a mentally scarred toddler

@Lucky hi

so rubell is just some edgy antideca redditor who thought it’d be fun to go on realmeye
nice

I’ve seen him post on wildshadow’s and kabam’s forums also. :man_shrugging:

guess he was testing the waters

The problem has never been new players randomly stumbling upon dungeons. It’s always people with ill intent that are the problem. If a blue star is asked to leave, he usually will. If Rubell is asked ro leave, he’ll probably call the opener gay and ruin the dungeon.

i know its usually people with ill intent, but there are always those that get wrongly accused. Maybe its because im thinking too much of real life things, but real life has this annoying way of inclusion and being warey of all cases.

But even after i returned to the game after a year, i saw like 100 people rush to the bazaar, i would have joined except that i was on a lvl 1 so i switched to a different char but by the time i got there, they already popped. And it was also a lh which i didnt want to do.

How did i know that would be crashing? with 20 people maybe, but 100 i was considering like someone posting on reddit or some other public location. Because before i quit, the only dungeon popping server was pitchOTMG, which never really had crashers for some reason ( i honestly can’t remember why).

So that very case basically happened to me like 2 months ago, ofc i didnt get to enter, and so i couldnt get suspended or anything.

As with most things there are degrees to which you can crash. Stumbling upon the LH discord which usually gets 150 people for voids anyway is not as bad as using nexus bots to track people with the intent of invading smaller runs of more dedicated players.

And typically, bazaar means private (discords) and nexus means public (reddit posts).

Because crashers hadn’t developed bots to track the RLs at that point

lol we didnt have that either

i actually didnt realize that.

acutally many times, they dont actually need to all go to location

who uses pitch anymore lol