Create entropy reactor

Is there any way that I can make the entropy reactor now when there is no event? I’ve giot all of the four reactors and want to put these together.

Probably send a ticket to deca ? I have no idea, i only know you can combine a locked reactor and a loaded core by dragging them on top of each others. As of the four color cores, there is no current way to do it.

The four reactors actually are combined to make the Loaded Core. That combined with the Locked Reactor will then make an Entropy Reactor.

As what Demonseye said, you should probably contact support, they might be able to help you.

At the moment, answer is no.

While you can put a loaded core onto a locked reactor to make the entropy reactor, you will need the tinkerer’s quest in order to fuse the 4 alien cores together to make the loaded core, which is unfortunately an event-only quest.

Support will be unable to help you as this is an intentional feature unfortunately, so you’ll have to wait for an alien event to roll around in order to fuse the cores. It would be nice if the loaded core was a permanent quest similar to the Agent of Oryx ability quests however, I think that honestly makes more sense

I think an actual crafting system for these shards and things would be beneficial. We basically already have a semi functional one through the tinkerer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.