Criminal Mindz is Recruiting!

Criminal Mindz is Recruiting!!!

Haha, so I’m reviving my dead guild! With the “star” rework inbound and coming soon, I decided that this would be a great time to work together to get our stars back on our characters through realm clearing, with maybe a little exaltation dungeons on the side? It doesn’t matter if you’re a newer player, or a mid-end game player like me, I just want to create a sense of community with other players, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Requirements:

• English Only

• No requirements, but preferably 1 6/8 char and a few exaltation dungeon completes

• No cheaters

• Play Realm for at least 2 hours per week

How to apply:

Send me a DM on discord @ Kkbruh#3274 or join the server https://discord.gg/aHJRmgc9
-(Guests are allowed!)

bump

bump 2: electric boogaloo

Hey guys!
The star rank rework has finally come into the game, and with that, I assume most people have lost their white stars or their yellow stars or whatever current stars you have lost today, but either way, Criminal Mindz wants to help you get your stars back! We will try to be doing nests and cults once we get small groups of people, and maybe group realm clearing once we get more people? Either way, we want to help you get fame FAST, and all you have to do is join our guild.

DM me discord @ Kkbruh#3274 or join the server https://discord.gg/aHJRmgc9 !

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Opened by request of OP

The Elite Dragons (End of an era)

With the long awaited Oryxmas finally here, I decided to try my luck again with rebuilding this guild! Currently we have 3 semi-active members, and I’m trying to get at least 10 active members. We are beginner friendly, and we want to help newer players get into the game, especially with the new class out! Hopefully, you will enjoy our guild and have a great time with us.

Join our discord:

Sorta bump, but I just wanted to remind y’all that most of our guild is in PST, so while we will allow member from other time zones to join, it is preferred that you are in a PST time zone