Critique these skins v2

I’m back with a couple of more skins I want critique on. It also happens that I need some feedback before I can enter the skin contest.
Constructive criticism is welcome.

Transcendent Shamaness
How would you rate this skin?

0 voters

Orlando

0 voters

The Iron Outlaw*
*I know that there already is Iron Maiden and Red Outlaw, but should I care about that inconvenience? This skin was referenced from a famous Aussie gang of outlaws who wore knight-like iron armor, which you’ve probably never heard of.

0 voters

If you had to choose, which of the three would you likely use?

• Transcendent Shamaness
  • Orlando
  • The Iron Outlaw

0 voters

The Shamaness is for the knight right?
/s

Love the first, 10/10. The second one is a bit bland in my opinion since its mainly one color.
The third is pretty good. I love how the firing animation lights up the helmet. However, in row two column 3 the sprite looks a bit plain, since you can’t really see the definition of the helmet so it just looks like a rectangle. I also think the rear sprites could use a bit of work, but I understand why they look the way they do.
Over all very creative (I would definitely love to use the shamaness)
Also can you specify which classes each of them are for?

Third one doesn’t workimage

fixed. I at first had to use a different uploader due to a color glitch in the animation, but I reuploaded the gif somewhere else just now.

It looks awesome! Definitely my favorite out of the three

oh god the first one is amazing and the color scheme fits perfectly it also looks like an actual ancient egyptian princess or something.

the second one is a very nice pattern and color but i feel that it should have more color to it maybe make it more black and gold ish?

the third one looks a bit bland but reminds me of older games which is nice but the helmet is a bit too bland for the style of realm i like the skin the way it is but i think more will like it if it doesn’t look as bland maybe make the color look more like iron?

They just need more contrast, the colors sort of meld together and it doesn’t look all that good.

dont know what any of the classes the skins were but id guess first one was mystic (liked) second was pally or warrior (meh) and third was ??? (???)

Orlando because ears.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.