Crystal Assassin ST Set

buffed the set bonus a little bit

I think it would be more interesting fro your damage to drop if you miss rather then if you get hit

Not true… Deca rules require you take at least 15% of the damage

Like the set alot, especially the sprites and the dagger. The venom is quite nice too and seems pretty fairly balanced.

@Leohe
I think he means even though you take 15% of the damage, it wont interrupt the dagger charge as long as the damage is < your def.

I like the uniqueness, but can’t say much more.

As for the description of the ring…well, have at ye.

Gem of the Illusionist
Reality seems to be thinner around it. Some things just weren’t meant to be.

this does sound good, gonna put it in

Isn’t giving daze to a large radius a bit too op

maybe, but there’s a 5 second cooldown

Qot has a 6.5 second cooldown…

I like the idea of the Daze, and if this ever gets implemented in-game, I reckon Assassins would carry the poison around. The sprites look cool, but you still need that sweet 16x16 ST sprite. The ring, however, seems pretty powerful. Maybe nerf the HP bonus and also Assassins don’t really rely on their attack too much, so you can also remove that. To balance it more, you might want to add more MP for more poisons, which will make up for the attack loss. Also, the armor gives a rather low amount of defense and that really doesn’t go well with the ring’s -5 DEF. Overall, I like the idea but it could really use some work unless you want another obscure ST set.

Great set idea. I think you messed up with the # though.

I feel like this set is something that could partially drop from, of course, the Crystal Prisoner. Maybe, the dagger should drop from that? Then the ring could potentially drop from Crystal Steeds? This would give a reason to kill them. What about having the acid dropping from the jade statue, the same with the coat?

This would be a good idea, if it wasn’t for one thing : the prisonner makes them spawn indefinitly. People could simply open a crystal and farm those for hours, the ring would become the most common thing ever.

Not exactly. That would mean that everybody would a) have to cooperate, and b) actually want to farm it.

That’s quite easy to do :

• Get a pally, warrior and anything else you would need from your guild
  • Pop the crystal, farm the steeds
  • Get tons of ST ring, profit

How would one profit though? This set would undoubtedly be soulbound.

discourse formatting changed: you need to add a space after the # for the large font to work

good to know

nerf the radius of the poison to two and then I’ll go for it. It’s the only problem that I have with the entire set. Reallt nice items :slight_smile:

Even if it was sb, you could still use the ring on many characters due to the fact it’s good alone. Or, you know, feed it.