Crystalline Dagger of Destruction (Dagger)

I present to you----
###Crystalline Dagger of Destruction

A dagger crafted from the finest of crystals, it possess immense power

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Damage: 80-120
  • Range: 5.0
  • Arc gap: 15 degrees
  • Stat Bonus: + 2 att
  • Special properties: 2 shots
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 500
  • RoF: 75%

####Drops From:

• Crystal(?)
  • Crystal Prisoner(?)
    ####More info
    I thought of this idea a while back. I only thought of this because I played a private server with an item similar to this. I reworked some stats. I made the sprites by myself in the span of 10 minutes, so it could be bad. I wanted to play dagger classes a whole new way.

Feedback is appreciated! Tell me if I’m missing anything.
(I won’t be on for the next 2 days or so)
@sxplorer

I actually like the sprite, but it’s just a dblade dagger. Considering we alre,ady have two non tiered daggers that sacrifice range for damage I really don’t think we need another

I agree with @Xaklor, if you want 2 shots, then why not sacrifice damage? Or RoF if you want, range isn’t the only deductible stat.

Sprite is good, it looks clean and fresh whilst being simple, most people tend to make more bizarre sprites to stand out(Myself included)

He did tho!

the damage is lower and the RoF is 75%

Then I guess it’s balanced!

Only thing I think of with a multi shot dagger is the vampire knife thingy from terraria…

I feel like a dagger with two shots is just a bit unnecessary

delete that

what is the arc gap between the two shots?

and the sprite looks pretty good.

Dagger completely meant for 1 shot spam , it don’t need 2 shots , TBH I would use this dagger to farm accuracy as it will be only dagger after bone than can give you more than 100percent accuracy

huh why mention me

and it seems like a cool idea buuut like xak said, its a dblade dagger and dagger classes dont have the def to run up to things and dblade them

Yeah sure.

I don’t think we need a demon blade dagger, there’s already daggers like the dirk of cronus/etherite to deal high dps at close range.

Hey everyone, sorry for the break. I won’t be on tomorrow too.

Seems like everyone doesn’t want this idea because it is like a dblade. The Arc gap, if I’m right, is 15 degrees, so you don’t need to sit on bosses. If you want though, I can decrease damage and increase range.

Rate of Fire is 75%.

Is 15 degrees good? I want it so you can do decent damage safely.

Fixed.

I don’t want piercing

idk, just wanted your idea I guess

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.