Cult rework WIP

so after doing billions of cults, i realised that it honestly was the most boring out of all the bosses in lh. so im reworking it!

im not going to rework the main cult (mostly) but add a 2nd stage to it, consisting of 2 boss fights, Malus and Azamoth, along with 3 new ST sets, and 3 new UT sets.

I don’t think we need more items, Cult is boring for sure though.

They could remove the pillars at the corners in boss room forcing you to dodge, and the path before boss closes so you can’t leech at all.
Fix the red demon and the 3 demons ( I don’t know what but just make them more fun? )

Also minion clearing to boss is annoying, but its fun to do halls on a fungal spell wizard, or if you are rushing it.

no, the main cult would likely stay the same, albeit with minor changes, like, as you stated, removing the pillars. the main part would be a 2nd stage, sorta how the old cemetary used to work, where you would enter “the inner hideout” (the fight with malus at the end of the cultist hideout would be gone). once malus dies, you will fight AZAMOTH, Malus’ god? idk what he is but apperently hes rlly powerful (2nd boss would be as hard as o3, maybe a bit easier).

also, I plan to introduce shots that aim at the largest group of players. so you cant just decoy the whole fight.

Its halls, it can’t be as hard as O3, but it would be nice if it was about MBC difficulty.

billions of cults

it is designed to be less difficult than o3, but not as steamrollable as void.

if it would be mbc difficulty, then I think it would be too easy, especially for some of the new loot… THE ARTIFACTS!!! basically they are like exaltation for weapons, but unlike exaltation, they would only drop if you were in a group with less than 20 people, the droprate increasing as you lose more people (will still be EXTREMELY rare), which means you cant just steamroll like 75 inner hideouts to exalt your, lets say, cult staff. I will explain more later

basically, you solo/duo/small group till you get the artifact (1 for each item slot), you would go an a character, and drag the item you want to augment over the artifact, and it’s upgraded! BUT, you will lose that character (item will be teleported to vault), and it costs 5,000 fame to augment an item. (to prevent an upsurge of better WC tops for sale, all items augmented will be soulbound).

There will also be this really endgame goal: soloing 1,000 inner hideouts. on you’re 1,000th hideout, Azamoth will stop fighting you, monolaugue a bit, and drop the OMNIPOTENCE ARTIFACT, an extremely rare item that augments your whole set, (on top of normal augments) and makes it so you will never lose those items! (sounds op, but the dungeons is really hard, and you have to do it 1,000 times)

Perma death is a thing, if you don’t lose any of those items, you can just go to O3 unlimited times with no fear, yes its 1,000 times but this is perma death.

ok, maybe have them progressively detiriorate, maybe like 50 deaths and they vanish? or maybe make it only once per account (it is only 4 items, and for the pain you would have to endure (you have to solo all those inner hideouts on the same character) seems fair to me.

so, i finally finished working on one group of minions in the inner hideout (the native demons) here are the sprites and descriptions.

Red: A brute demon native to Azamoth’s dimension, mainly used as guard animals. this type seems particularly aggressive.

Blue: A demon mage native to Azamoth’s dimension, able to construct tentacles of magic to destroy their foes.

Green: A demon native to Azamoth’s dimension, used as a beast of labor.

png png%20(6)
png png
png png png

note: you will need to open some images in a new tab (realmeye display bug) to open a image in a new tab, right click the image and press the “open in new tab”

the last two projectiles are for the red demon, the blue one is for the blue, and the green one is for the green

blue demon’s attack:

the blue demon stands still, while constantly firing in a spiral. heals 1,000 hp per seconds when below 10% hp. stops healing when above 10% hp. ~10,000 base hp and 15 defense (all numbers are WIP) shots deal 110 armor-piercing damage and silence.

Green demon’s attack: