Curlip's Sprite Bazaar!

#

Introducing

I am annoyed when people don’t have sprites for there ideas, and seeing as ENVY didn’t include sprites in his Graphics Shop, I thought I’d fill the gap.

It can be difficult to make sprites, but people on the forum, including me, always want sprites when they read ideas, or else we shot the idea down as being incomplete. Recently one of my characters died, and farming up a bunch of pots for it gets boring and I wanted something to break it up. So I thought why not try and fix the two things at once, and maybe get some shiny potions in the process, so here we are.

###

Examples

Things I’ve done in the past.

####

Items

####

Animated Skins

Only have one, skins take a big effort.

####

Sets

####

UT Art

###

Price Guide

All Prices are Negotiable.

Item: 2x (8x8 + Formatted 64x64)

Non-Animated Skin: 2x

Set: per Item +

UT Art: (512x512)

Item + UT Art: (8x8 + Formatted 64x64 + 512x512)

Animated Skin: 2x

Other: Please Contact Me.

###

Contact

To contact me please join my discord server here: https://discord.gg/2ydyBEA. Or simply leave a reply if you don’t have discord. Through either method I will get back to you as soon as possible and we can discuss the sprite through the most appropriate contact method.

Nature Priest Set
Idea: 1000 Degree Knife
Scepter of Division (Sorcerer Scepter)
Scepter of Division (Sorcerer Scepter)
Quiver of Venomous Doom
Another 30 minute sprite practice
Love you guys!
Sprite Help!

Wow! @RMGNoob that was quick.

Just a question, what if I (the buyer) didn’t like the outcome of the sprite or isn’t what was being imagined, will you possibly remake/improve the sprite for free of charge?

Your sprites look really good but I reckon you should increase the prices quite a bit. I’m thinking 1L for an item, 2L for a non-animated skin, 2L for UT Art, 2.5L for item + UT Art, and animated skin should be around 5L.

damn nice.

Gonna give @piggby more of a competition, although I would probably use you more since you are much cheaper than him. I’d probably get you to do some, and Piggby to do some (probably my more important ones :wink:).

Of course I would redo the sprite if the outcome isn’t desirable, within reason. I Wouldn’t go remaking the sprite 5 times.

I want to make it as accessible if possible because I want to help newer players on our forums who are making ideas. I was thinking of upping the animated skin and maybe the UT Art because of the effort it takes.

im interested to see more of your sprites, your “real” art is quite decent, although i cant judge your skill all that much from those ones.

I’ll have to see. :slight_smile:

I keep a forum folder under my pictures folder where I save everything I post here. I basically just copied some of my sprites out of there and posted them. I’ve got some more if you want them on the OP, I just didn’t want to crowd it too much.

oh well, i never noticed them too much, will look out for them!

It likely because I don’t read the Ideas section as much.

Monetizing the sprite industry. I like it.

I’m just not that great at merching, we all need to make pots in a supposed illegitimate way. :stuck_out_tongue:

more like fighting with Piggby, although piggby doesnt do most people’s.

Don’t you reckon you’ll get filled up with requests.

Could you make new monster sprites?

Beautiful art you got there! Hopefully this’ll make you a tad bit more rich :wink:

Not really. It not like absolutely Everyone needs sprites.

I haven’t really done monster sprites before, but I would be open to try.

Thankyou, I just like making the sprites

Sorry for multiple posts, quotes are being annoying on my phone