Current build not exist (Exalt)

I have been trying literally everything to try and fix this based on the various solutions other people have put up in the past. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted the rotmg folder in documents, in LocalLow, and deleted regedit files. I have turned off my antivirus, there is no ‘zipping’ problem that I see even if my antivirus is on. My computer name has no weird characters. I am completely lost. The game worked fine before this patch. Can someone help? Something of note is I play on the exalt client only, not on steam. I can play flash, but it is just so laggy in terms of frame drops that it is pretty much unplayable once I get into groups of more than 20.

I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to ask what model computer you are using, then? I’ve heard rumor that this patch messed some people on exalt up badly, though I haven’t experienced this myself as of yet for several updates

(I agree with you on the flash version; I’ll take the crashes on exalt over the dangerously low FPS on flash any day. I can actually do places like the Cnidarian Reef without walking uncontrollably into dangerous shot streams)

I had the same problem last patch but went away when I reinstalled the game nad now it’s back to haunt me and can’t do anything about it. I’ve tried: 1) restarting the game and updating, 2) restarting PC, 3) reinstalling full game, 4) opting-out and in again of exalt, 5) disabling WinDefender and Firewall, 6) deleting all DECA files from regedit, 7) starting the game in the stand-alone launcher (not Steam) and finally 8) asking support from DECA to no avail.
I don’t know what else to do and I can’t go back to Flash with those HUUUGE fps drops.

Try “remove build”

For anyone with this problem and who have tried the common solutions mentioned above, does your Windows account have non-latin characters in the name? If so, try making a Windows account that has only the normal English characters and try to play

source: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513807404081610755/718911231896977508/unknown.png

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.