Current Rolling System [Is RNG Against Me?]

Not sure this is really a bug or the deca did it on purpose, but recently I have noticed that the character rolling system is kind of broken. Normally one would easily get good roll in at least 4-5 rolls (by good rolls I mean over +15HP than avg). But now it usually takes over 6-7 rolls to get barely +10HP roll or more which is kinda annoying. Because of this it is really hard to get over +15HP roll or maybe almost impossible (atleast for me).

Can this be changed back to normal?

Or is it that RNG is just against me?

RNG, save your time, don’t roll. Leveling is a lot more boring than playing with a character that is only almost maxed due to a bad roll.

True, but there are times when you eat a shotgun bymistake and you survive, say, by just 8hp. That’s the moment when you get to know the real significance of good hp rolls. I don’t really mind making 8/8s though but 6/8s with good hp rolls are also pretty good and save your life pots.

Imo rolling is a waste of time unless you get a bad roll (-10hp/-15mp for me)

Unpopular opinion here, but I re-roll over 5 times on every character I make until I get +20-30 HP roll then proceed to max it. I just prefer to save those several extra life pots. If you’re concerned about the time it takes to get to 20 then just use the train (10 minutes tops).

I don’t fancy taking those 10 minutes to sit in the nexus waiting to get into the train
Better to jut slap on some gear, take out an exp booster (which are conveniently common now) and just go level myself

or i mean u can open some chests with an exp booster, it should only take like 5 common tinker chests i think (didnt do any math here, feel free to correct me)

something like that
I know 3 common 1 epic does the trick

It’s all RNG. Not long ago I seemed to get good rolls (10 or more) almost every time. Then in the last few days it took me 4 attempts to get a positive roll on a Trickster, 7 attempts on a Rogue, 10 attempts on an Assassin. Luck in this game at times seems ridiculous, which just confirms it is totally random.

Suicide it at 220 fame for 600+ dead fame if you get a bad roll. This way your time not completely wasted. It usually takes only 10 min to go from 19 to 220.

[Moved from bugs subforum to Q&A as there is no bug]

Saaaame, I just gave up since my shit pali mana role that I have currently.
https://realmeye.com/player/HowSad

I didnt know that rolling was a thing, now Ive checked and have 20 over avg :slight_smile: on my only char that im playing rn :slight_smile:

RNG is definitely not agaisnt you, but me. I take 20 rolls to get even average. Everytime I have to level new character I nearly quit this game (Rage quit).
Flaming deca about rolls helps always.

May the RNG be with you.

because of train only I am able to roll for more than 10 times…it took me over 2 hrs once just to get +10HP roll on my pally :sob:

I dont need fame anyways. I’ve got my legen pet maxed, I’m more than happy :slight_smile:

I might be greedy but I look for atleast +15HP above average and not just a positive roll which could be even +1HP because it does not make worth rolling such chars.

snorts
Yeah, as if deca didn’t fuck the RNG up for every1
THANKS DECA

YEEEEEEE

This must be a meme.

My last 3 lvl 20 chars all had HP over average so its really just depending on your luck

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.