Current state of the game [new topic]

Goddamn it this thread is turning back into the previous one.

And I am fucking done.

This thread’s no where near the other, keep it on track.

This goes for everyone.

Ofc I will behave.

most of us have been giving reasonable criticism where it is due.

don’t instigate the problems and there won’t be any

and the problems were due to my views.

I’m done with both threads.

Feel free to discuss in my absence.

OH NO I DIED

I JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES PUTTING ON ALL MY STUFF AND DRINKING ALL MY POTS

WOE IS MEEEEEEEEE

This is a solid point. It’s never been easier to 8/8 and get tops.

Leave me and my family alone plz k thx

okay, I’m tired of you being like this. Why can’t you realize

1. The forums are full of people with different views than you.
  2. Said forums don’t actually matter, and attacks in the forums are (a.) against the rules and (b.) carry no weight
  3. Most of us enjoy seeing other opinions, and the majority of us made an effort to try to have a reasonable discussion with you.

I personally like seeing other perspectives on issues, and it was nice to talk with someone on the other side of the fence. Why can’t you just ignore the people attacking you and just communicate with the people who want to have a convo with you, instead of ducking out of the limelight when your under fire. Does your opinion really carry that little weight?

i feel like leveling up to level 20 easily is kind of like a skill, as plunging head first into godlands at a lower level is just asking to die to a medusa.
leveling in other games arent really too important either, seeing that most games are just “you get some stats and maybe a skill every 9 levels”

or you could deal with it and actually play the game. people who do this are either REALLY poor or people who find the game too grindy to do a few other snake pits.

i dont think this is a problem: rotmg is meant to be a grindy type of game for a MMORPG, just like everything else in the genre.

dunno if thats true

i feel like you downgrade the +20 defense you get from heavy armors, and the +100 HP you also get from natural stat caps. i’d also like to state that almost all enemies with a shotguns have a very exploitable window of time to damage someone, so could you please state a shotgun thats unavoidable?

what? since when did the boss being immune to slow end up killing you? the best excuse you have are knights being unable to stun, which can be easily avoided as the only bosses which are immune to stun will probably have an RL specifically telling you that you cant stun this boss.

off the top of my head, i think sprite gods, as those are the most common source of confuse, and thats a very easy to dodge boomerang.
again, there is literally nothing wrong with quiet.

you know that when DECA first owned the game, silence was one of the first status effects they made? you cant blame deca for not having silence in the game earlier when they didnt even own the game.

no shit, reducing a stat to 0 is a nerf!

that new rogue player is probably new to the game and just learning how things work.

a part of rotmg is learning new things. having everything spoon fed is not fun.

yes, because having no punishments for your character dying is exactly what we need!
just because you cant live in a permadeath game doesnt mean the game is bad.

comparing two COMPLETELY different games and then saying the other game is better is not a good idea.

and then you learn from that mistake and dont make it again.
you know, people find geniune enjoyment walking around an 8/8.
and people also find geniune enjoyment from a rank up.

i agree with you on the first point. seeing fame as the only “soft currency” in realm but also having little purpose besides the pet is bad.
i dunno about the second point. you can very easily get a lot of fame bonuses to get a mass amount of fame very quickly.

thats uh
kind of the purpose of permadeath.

that depends a lot on the player, not the game.
i mean, i know plenty of people who enjoy permadeath, such as
all of the Soul Knight community, Nuclear Throne, DayZ, battle royale games in a sense, Nuzlocke Pokemon (a legit huge ass community), and RoTMG.
just a few off the top of my head.

yeah, only one game provides the “best” experience, and that again, depends on the player, not the game.

no it really doesnt.

thats the point of low level equipment, your supposed to drop it once you get some higher tier equipment. low level monsters are meant to be killed and ignored, as doing low level monsters when your far beyond the purpose to do so is a waste of time.

and then get killed instantly because those new players would have no idea what the medusa AoE is, or how trading prices are.

if you actually get to fame train all 70 stars, or hell, even 30 stars, thats a very big grind, seeing that godlands dont really give that much fame in a large amount of time, whereas Lost halls, an endgame dungeon, gives a lot more fame in a much shorter time frame.
also, if you got to fame train on all the characters, you would at least have SOME idea of what the classes do.
also fame trains are dead as fuck

getting white star is almost guarenteed to be more satisfying than getting something like level 30. the reason why white star is satisfying is because of a buildup, instead of getting another level within a day or two of playing.

thats not a bad idea, but i feel rotmg has is more about personal achievement than something preset by DECA.

if its what i think it is, thats already on RealmEye.

looking at this post, it looks like a few things

1. I think this game is bad because other games are better in my opinion
  2. my opinion is absolute and nobody else has a different opinion
  3. i have not actually spend the time to actually max a character or do high level dungeons with an experienced group
  4. i am very likely to blame the game when i die instead of blaming myself for being bad.

would be nice to know if OP didnt hide his Realemye

He scared.

uwu

Lero he did just do it before iit just had a character with tier 10 equips and description of FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG FUCKING LAG

Anyways, back on topic, I think Ops point is that he doesnt like the leveling grind and permadeath plus rng wich is like 99% of the game, so basically he doesnt like the core essence of the game, and thus IMO opinion he sould just play some other MMO, like ragnarok or maple story or something

Hey, at least he’s gone.

Or so he says.

Why can’t you realize how hard it is to have a conversation with a group of hardcore, devoted fans who think that realm is a good game? I am practically doing a 1 vs all in this forum. I am the only individual who sees the bad side of realm.

Are you kidding me? The majority has been spilling shit all over me for my views. It’s practically been “We like realm and you don’t, so fuck off”. No one here has tried to think about how others perceive realm.

What? There’s practically only 5 people that have shown interest in what I have to say while the rest would rather put me down.

Any unpopular opinion will carry no weight whatsoever. If you were to go to North Korea and spout how great America is, you’d get put down as well.

As I have said earlier, I am done here. The community’s practically a bunch of believers and would prefer living in their very personal wells. Realm is insanely lucky to have such a devoted community, but unfortunately there will come a time that even the community can’t keep it alive anymore. I might as well as sit with the multitude of players that have left the game for dead and saw good reason for doing so. I humbly congratulate the people that have left this game in the dust and moved on. I am quite a MORON and NUMSKULL for thinking that there would be any grounds for voicing unpopular opinions. I sorely regret showing my sympathy for the community for loving such a broken game.

Honestly, every one of you can fuck off and as for me, I’d rather kill myself than trying to interact with such a community.

Somebody close this thread. This is just another discussion destined for hell.

Don’t start it then.

sorry for everyone being a dick, hope i wasnt as bad :^)