This definitely isn’t one, and if it is I didn’t discover it, but I just watched a hyeperion vid and a while ago saying golden dagger to the RealmEye disconnected everyone. Ain’t sure if it still does, but ima try it
nope, they patched that a while ago.
I’m sure these aren’t any, but I just skimmed all the RealmEye responses and these ones were the most interesting:
I just thought it was cool to see about Ruthven and lag and the response references some enemies, but these were already discovered bc they are on realmeye
Sorry didn’t see you already posted it xd
this is an interesting post. Note I did not find this easter egg, i just saw the guy’s post. This easter egg has probably already been posted by someone and i just missed it so sorry ahead of time if you already found this one
think of something that is so subtle, and insultingly obscure that no one found it after 1 year
Ah, so its Lord Ruthven who kills all or my characters. Interesting.
Lol time to do a few manors I guess
If someone can make me a text file of all the enemies in realm, I’ll go through them all one by one
Definitely not it, but I’ve never seen this tile before
Also keeping a tally of minor discoveries:
- The hand guy doesn’t transition phases naturally, only when losing health (I’ve only done it twice, but he seems to go from scissors to paper to rock, backwards)
- If you sit in 2nd without shooting, the boss won’t attack, but the room itself will curse you
- When the lips of the lost shout “Tertiary” and explode, it’s a reference to Homestar Runner (google "Cardgage Curse; there’s a 7 second curse effect in the xml named that)
- Waiting a long time between killing Avalon and opening secret
- Waiting a long time between opening secret and shooting phantom
- Waiting a long time between shooting phantom and defeating phantom
- Using a Holy Water on phantom
- Using a Holy Water on Realm Eye
- Waiting a long time to ask Realm Eye question
- Repeatedly telling Realm Eye “oryx” and then “no”
Will test these all eventually
This corner has no shadow
I’m going insane
@Toastrz is this a easter egg?
Its Dusty Magus from wild shadow era.
(side note was supposed to be the boss instead avalon? )
No and no. I just used it as an early placeholder sprite for fun.
Noticed that there is always two lines of 3 chandeliers with 1, 2, and 3 candles respectively in this room. I THINK the candles in other rooms are randomized so it might mean something idk
Pretty sure that tile is just to show that it opens into the Corruption boss
I’m thinking there may be a pattern with the books on the ground and books on the walls, maybe a shelf opens
Maybe I’m just seeing things
Also this seems like a pressed button, maybe a glitch
number of candles or carpet color could be relevant too
Maybe since the red flame has a chamber behind it, one of the blue ones does too? Red and blue are really prominent in the dungeon, vit and wis too IDk
Maybe the pillar things do smth
really hope this doesn’t involve certain items or skins or smth
Maybe try counting all the candles and saying the number to the realmeye?
Maybe this opens? The odd tile connection is common in the maze
I’ll check the book the eye leaves too
i t ’ s a r e f e r e n c e n o t a s e c r e t
Nah it’s a “secret” according to the context of the post where Toast mentioned it
Fair game for crackhead theorycrafting