Cursed Library Final Easter Eggs Contest

bump

@Toastrz Mini Jugg?
Screenshot%202021-06-21%20124622

at this point there’s no way the answer will be something anyone finds particularly satisfying. I imagine the universal reaction to hearing it will be “bruh are you serious that’s fucking weak”

Let the man have his secrets, I say. Other game devs often have their own personal jokes and references even in some popular games, so why not let a few slip away here? They’re probably only really meaningful to the creators themselves, so unless they wish to impart, let it be, methinks.

I disagree. They’re meaningful to everyone who’s in on the joke, namely the creator and those who found the easter egg.

I chuckle everytime I come across the one and only scepter in any way, shape or form. And theres quite a few of em. So I might be biased hehe :drooling_face:

I know this is a late question bt how did you get so many decas?

Bump in case anyone has found the answer to this recently

I literally came back to the forum because this popped up in my head and it’s driving me insane

might wanna increase those prize pools tbh, deca inflation and all

abba_student

Toastrz ABBA enjoyer? Don’t see any other of the hex codes for objects in all caps.

Cards on the table, I had actually completely forgotten about this. It was definitely intentional on my part, but now when I double checked the actual file, I found this.

So then you really sent me down a rabbit hole to figure out why I put that there.

So while this isn’t part of the original count I gave about remaining secrets, I appreciate the reason to dig up some old memories!

This is breaching new ground!

Toastrz is gone from DECA.

image image image
btw I sent the mystery to Oddheader so maybe we have a chance :eyes:

I’ve found a cursed Library where the maze has purple mats instead of red (but idk if i just havent been paying attention)

I also noticed in the xml posted had an id 0xABBA . ABBA is a band and no other ids i saw were capitalized like that.

If anyone goes and does the calculator thing, try entering these into it for 0xABBA. Worth a shot?
the decimal: 43692
the octal: 125672
the binary: 1010101110111010
square root (highly unlikely lol): 209.67117112278

ABBA was already found.

Oh my bad! probably irrelevant to the other easter eggs based on Toastrz’ response anyways

New prize added: Toastrz’ Eternal respect.

Good luck!

Not entirely sure if this still applies but,

from: Cursed Library Feedback Thread: Grab Your Library Cards!
obvious reference to scooby doo
https://scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Headless_Specter

idk how relevant this is as its from testing and not on wiki

We need to bring scooby in the library and let him sniff the books