Cursed Ugandan Lazy Skeleton [Pet Skin]

Alright hear me out, sans Ugandan Knuckles, he drops in void cause its a cursed pet skin.

Cursed Ugandan Lazy Skeleton

Sans%20Ugandan

Family: ? ? ? ?

Drops From: Void Entity (Frankly im just dropping this off here for fun)

He dressed as a lazy skeleton for the Halloween party at the void, but it seems he liked his costume so much he didn’t want to take it off!

Note

There is also this version tho, i’m not sure if this one is as cool, so ill leave it here just in case.

Cursed_Image

Animated

A hand is supposed to go up but you can’t see it cause of the white background. (Also sorry about the coloring its off cause I used a app to make this animated o:)

Triforcej's Minecraft Art Thread

oh god oh fuck

I would kill for this pet skin

Best of the Best right now

I think the first one is better, as I prefer Ugandan Knuckles as a sans skeleton.

I made it animated o:

I actually want to die because of this.

You fear it because it surpasses god itself

There is no god, and this is proof.

also @moderators for Lamestchee’s comment please

God is dead, and @Waffleswuf killed him.

hello?

Are you god?

I feel like the only person in this game that hasn’t played undertale

Same. Legit had to google ‘Sans’ after I kept reading it on the realm reddit.

I haven’t played Undertale but I know a good amount of people who have, I want to play it at some point

Same. Although Megalovania is such a meme in my school band and in my old afterschool (elementary school) there were a couple kids who were undertale fanatics, I kinda just realized what it was

I looked at it but didnt look fun to me but i might try playing through it sometime aswell anyways

epic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.