Custom skins?

I got this idea from League of Legends where we can use aan app called Wooxie and we can download custom skins. And maybe some designers can make the custom skins that they can and upload so other people can play on the new custom skin. I mean it’s a good idea, but I don’t know if that makes things laggy or if it’s considered a 3rd party website.

no money for deca

Wait since when has League had that feature?

It is possible to decompile the client and change the sprites to get that effect, but that is against the ToS.

For league or realm?

And also would other people see the effect?

Nope. What the OP is talking about is a program to change textures of the game without having to manipulate manually the code. Note that this is against the ToS.

@Endertimes as well…

Didn’t @GHZD do the same thing with a texture pack or something? I assume that the same thing could be applied here…

@RedXtra

This should help a bit

He did. It is actually against the ToS, but for some reason Deca didn’t take it against him. Probably because it was harmless and because his videos are good for the game’s reputation.

It is bannable, don’t do it

Plot twist:
GHZD actually pays Deca to not ban him for using hack clients!!!

Yea but he removes his name

If you play League of Legends
You can search up how to get custon skins.
But I think it’s in the LoL ToU now.

but rules is rules. not banning famous people for guilty is like
free membership for you because you’re cool
didn’t people say that lady justice(justitia)is blindfolded because

the ideal that justice should be applied without regard to wealth, power or other status

no offense to him though

Now you know what would be cool? Guild skins - exclusive to your guild and is won through monthly contests, perhaps arena, fame if it wasn’t broken etc.

Or community voted skins since Deca releases so many anyways.

I think you didn’t understand what I meant. I did not say it was because he is famous that they didn’t ban him, but because he is part of the people keeping the game alive. If Deca attacked the “famous” RotMG youtubers, they would loose a great part of their players, and such.
Right now, the game is being revived by both Deca and medias. Killing one of them would stop the process, and put the game back in the tomb.

Seeing how much money he put into the game, and how he advices to put money into it, that’s pretty much the case. (except this isn’t proper hacking)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.