Customizable Skins

I’ve played quite a couple of games that have a customizable skin option, such as the god level game Pixel Gun
This would add a bit more of a creative aspect to RotMG, because as of now the only creativity we players have with character aesthetics are skins and cloths/dyes.
The skin template item should be obtainable as a rare drop from certain event chests only to make it a bit more rare, as to avoid a bunch of players wearing some butt ugly thing.
The item itself would look a bit like a character slot unlocker and would be usable only in a special area in the nexus (maybe an extension to the cloth bazaar?).
I suck at sprites so there isn’t one in this topic.
Feel free to share any of your thoughts, suggestions and criticism.

I could see this feature being abused…

the skin template would pretty much be event only and limited time. I’m sure that if it was actually added in the game that deca would delete inappropriate content. also once you make the skin you cant change it.

also GHZD looks like my roommate

aHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

while the idea could be pretty cool, i dont think its a good idea :stuck_out_tongue:

pixel gun is the shit

ftfy

nOiCE fORuM hAx M8

I would like to have this, I’d be able to actually implement some skins I like into the game.

inb4 2 towers and a plane

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.