Cyan Bag Event Idea

So, I was thinking about the Beehemoth quivers. They are white bags that are technically reskins of a limited edition cyan bag. The Freezing Quiver is a decent, if not obviously great, and it is a cyan bag. So what if we have events, sort of like the x2 white bag events, where certain white bags that fall into this category, such as the Kageboshi, Robe of the Mad Scientist, Harlequin Armor, and Ancient Stone Sword, drop from cyan bags. Maybe even reskin them, and maybe include some more powerful whites, but nerfed and reskinned, sort of like the old pumpkin helm, but nerfed to between cyan and white level. I think that in general it would be a nice occasional substitution for chest events.

I feel like your idea is basically what they do whenever they have the token-collection events. Collect these tokens which drop fairly commonly, and then exchange them for a reskinned version of a popular item (jugg, puri, etc.). I also love when they replace certain weapons/items with variants (like the Halloween T11s and ice T12s).

I don’t particularly see what your idea brings to the table other than making toned-down versions of the items, but I feel like it would be pretty hard to do that to a lot of items without them losing their identity.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.