Dagger of Baleful Murk

Dagger of Baleful Murk

From the depth of The Pit, a blade of sworn vengeance and anger. Unlike some daggers used for quick schemes of murder or assassination, this deadly weapon is used for slow and crucifying pain, horror, and endless amounts of torturous sufferings.

Tier: UT
Shots: 2 (arc gap: 40°)
Damage: 80-160 (average: 120)
Projectile Speed: 12 tiles/sec
Lifetime: 330 milliseconds
Range: 4.8 tiles
Effects on Targets: Every four shots will Daze for 0.5s
Effects: Ignores defense of target, Shots hit multiple targets
Rate of Fire: 85%
Fame Bonus: 6%
Soulbound:

Loot Bag:
Drops From: The Destroyer

Is this a dungeon your making?

Also this looks really cool! Great job on the sprite, although the black part going along the side looks a bit weird. :+1:

Sprite is definitely the best u have ever made, good job on it!

Yes, best sprite you’ve done yet.

Does this mean you can continuously keep dazing anything? even Oryx? Whats the point of a QoT then?

Um…right…I’ll change it a bit…

Hm? Oh, that’s the boss of…of The Pit. I posted the boss itself, but I don’t think I have enough good ideas to begin making the dungeon anytime soon…

very, very OP. also, even if the sprite is the best you’ve ever done, it’s still pretty weird.

Man you became a meme on my discord…

amazing

Significant improvement with your sprites. Your stats are still OP as always, though.

The sprite is an improvement over your past works, but it’s still severely overshaded. It seems like you keep using a new shade every time you move downward on the sprite, which leads to an ugly pillow shading effect that doesn’t match any other equipment. Look at other daggers as a reference for how they shade the blades.

isnt this dagger too overpowered? you can see there already stinger for ignore def + multi target

not only it’s pillow shaded, it has a very bad contrast

IT’S NOT NEON!!!

+1

Just for that

the handle is neon

we’ll call that a jewel for aesthetics

if you must

even the black is neon, somehow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.