Dagger of the corrupted outcast

#Dagger of the Corrupted Outcast

When the red outlaw was taken by the void, his heinous blade was changed to.

• Tier UT
  • Shots 1
  • Damage 150-300 (average: 225)
  • Rof 60%
  • Range 5.1 tiles
  • Fame Bonus 6%
  • Feed Power 800

###Drops from:
Corrupted Outlaw(see more info).

###More Info:
I really had no insparation for this dagger other than I like the red outlaw lore, and I wanted to see a high damage low fire rate dagger. The Corrupted outlaw would be a rare enemy spawned by the void entity on his death. The Corrupted outlaw would spawn at a 1-10% rate, he is a fast enemy that zips arround the platform spawning pure evil in his wake, he has the red outlaw sprite but purple, and he drops this dagger at a 1 percent chance (1 in 100). He only shoots one projectile that does 100 damage and makes you sick and this projectile uses the projectile sprite of this dagger. Hope you like this idea :wink: and If you can improve upon this idea please do I love feedback.

Edit 1: changed rof.
Edit 2: added dps chart

super high dps maybe lower the damage to 175-225 or else it beats out all of the other dagger by ALOT

70 rof?

I didn’t have acces to the dps call cuz I’m on iPad could you do that for me quick I need one pls

rof=Rate of Fire

i know, thats why its not too op

but when you buff the damage that much it cancels out the slow rate of fire

The Etherite does and average of 165 at 109 rof my dagger dies sixty more average damage than the Ethernet but has 39% less rof

yeh its a good dagger but with such a high damage it would beat out the etherite dagger on almost all the enemies that you would be facing

K one sec

I think you should think about
BUFF CDIRK
first

Flaged

1- it looks like a sword
2- Maybe a gem in the middle of the hand would look good
3- the stats r very boring

1. It’s supposed to look heavy and bulky, kinda like a sword
  2. Maybe but that would look too random, it’s supposed to have a simple color palate
  3. It’s not supposed to have impressive stats, it’s supposed to be a normal dagger but corrupted by the void

But anyways ty for the feedback :slight_smile:!

Like the idea. Massive damage range and slow firing rate along with rare drop rate.

Thx! But it’s actually a quite high drop chance, it’s dnlade drop rate pretty much, just the enemy it drops from is rare

Yeah. That’s what I meant by the rare drop rate. Also, pls don’t compare to dblade. My first dblade took over 200 abyss runs :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.