DamageK Recruitment! Don't miss out! (USEast/2/3) + (USS2)

#DamageK
Focused on helping guild-members thrive and stay alive! (Read FAQ to get a better view point of DamageK.

###Requirements:

• 14+ Stars (BLUE)
  • Fluent in English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
  • No Cheating
  • Central, Eastern, Mountain, Pacific. (Any Continental US Time Zone)
  • Active while other members are.
  • Helpful to other guild-mates.
  • Filled out Google Forum (Or Equivalent)

###History of DamageK
DamageK was founded on May, 4, 2017, by AdramlechK, and by May,18, 2017 DamageK had about 20 active guild-members. But come Early June the Founder of DamageK went inactive, after 1 week, the guild started to die. 2 months later the founder starts playing ROTMG, but the clan is… dead, only 4 inactive players remained. Now, we’re asking for YOUR help reviving DamageK.

We host dungeons, we give free pots, we give free items, WE DO IT ALL!
Apply for DamageK today!
Just click the link below!!

#How to apply:

#FAQ

Q: Why should I pick DamageK over a different guild which has more people?
A: DamageK was Founded by AdramlechK in May of 2017, AdramlechK has given over 80 life to guild-mates alone at no cost to them. Just simply by being part of the guild and following rules/requirements, we also open dungeons in guild-hall / Clothing Bazaar (If friends from other guilds are running with us). We look for helpful players who don’t mind giving their stuff away to promote to Officer/Leader, If you need an item, you can ask them, often they’ll give for free or at a lower-price than most. (More so for Guild-Members.)

Q: I don’t have a Google Account, what do I do?
A: ‘/tell Adramlechk G-Forum Mroti87’

Q: Adramlechk was not found, what now!?
A: I am currently offline, try again later, or, message me on Realmeye, I’ll check it from time-to-time.

Q: I’m not in any of those Time Zones, can I still join?
A: Yes, but you’re expect to be active while people from those timezone normally would be.

Q: Do I have to give items when other people need them as being "helpful"
A: No, we do not expect Members to give anything away for free, just use your words when they’re having a graphics problem of some sort, we do not expect you to give them any items for any reason. Giving items it completely up to you.

Q: What is equivalent to filling out Google Forum?
A: Filling out the same format on another platform and sending it to a Leader / Founder.

Typos in the form aside, why does it say “one answer per column” but also require an answer for each row?

Can you spot the errors? :thinking:

sounds like a cool guild, ill join since I don’t have a real guild right now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.