Darkside Assassin Skin

I was wondering whether to make this a Skin for a Rogue or Assassin. So I was looking through the Character Skins and I realized that the Rogue has more Skins than the Assassin, and I was like, “No. No, no, no. I cannot abide by that disgusting fact.”

WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST DEM EVIL ROGUES! ORGANIZE A BATTALION FOR A BATTLE!

I sort of stole the idea from Alan Walker…maybe? But I thought the name really fit with the skin, so yeah.

Darkside

Class: Assassin
Cost: 2000 Realm Gold

Part good, part bad.

Something I Made For Fun

Something Cool

I know this will never be implemented, but it’s still really cool IMO.

Buffed

Assassin with Warrior buff (meant to be a joke).

sanic spd lel xd

Long ago, a legendary hero famous for feats of good was corrupted by darkness and evil. Wizards and mages realized this, so they bound him with powerful casts of spells and banished him to an unknown place that many know of as the Void. For a long time, the corrupted hero suffered there. As each second passed, he became more and more evil until it was too much for the binding spells to last. The evil hero burst free and came back to the Realm. The Void no longer made him more evil, but the part darkness still remains to this day.

The eye color for the “extra sprites” are black, while the gray for the actual ones. Just letting you know. I would have really loved doing the sprites where the character has energy in its hands like the “Something Cool” one, but that would have broken the 8x8 pixel rule, so I couldn’t do it. :sleepy:

There’s only six sprites here only counting the actual ones, so I think I’ll be able to fix them if there’s any feedback. Thank you for reading!

Yeahhhhhh no.

:sunglasses:

lol tbh idk why i even put that

Max likes reeee

But really cool skins and your little side skins are also cool.

If that was it, I’d pay 2000 gold for it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.