Data base of r/realmprotips

A collection of the more useful tips/guides over at r/realmprotips. These all redirect to the comment sections for the ones that are links you will have to click the title in the reddit threads

Bluenosers’ legendary guide

The Guides of the Forums

Finding Trooms in Manors #1

Finding Trooms in Manors #2

In Depth Shatters Guide

How to Abyss

Using Flash Projector

How to Kill Ghost Kings the Right Way

Default Shot Direction is East

How to Drag Blobs in the Shatters

Stacked Shots Guide

Leveling Guide

How to Carry more then 6 HP/MP Pots

Efficient Kage Kami Hunting

Play Realm at School

Tip: Learning Confuse Controls

Abyss Teasure Room Guide

Trade W/O 2 minute wait

Mad Lab Guide

Full mana entering a dungeon

@Doc and other mods, let me know if you don’t want this here but please recommend a alternitive.

Typo, it should be “How to kill Ghost Kings the right way.”

Edit: And Default shot direction.
Also, thanks for putting all of this info in one location, it can really help some people out,

Thanks fixed and fixing

At this point, I’m more curious as to why no post in that subreddit is more than 3 hours old.

Edit: I’ve already seen three posts in that subreddit that are just content lifted from these forums. If that’s all you’re going to be doing in that subreddit, I’d prefer you not try to drag traffic away from the forums by advertising it here.

Alternitve? also I can remove those post if need be I figured it would be nice to have the information in as many places as possible :frowning: with credit of course.

@OtherBill I’ve gone ahead and made them direct links to the forums, maybe this can get the forums a tiny bit more attention. Let me know if you rather have the post just be removed. Was not my intention to take away from the forums, sorry bout that.

Edit i’m just going to make one thread leading to the forums. hopefully we are all g0od with that!

We will overpower you. All hail r/realmprotips

Awww hell no, I love the forums

Aren’t there a bunch of things like this on the wiki already? I haven’t looked in a while.

Eh i don’t know. Theepicr decided to start a reddit for it and I figured why not help him out with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.