Dbiz's Trash PPE Thread (that is still better than Maddymoon's one no matter what Maddymoon says)

drop woodland robe it’s absolutely useless

I did

new ring

1/8

2/8

pogggggg set 3/4 done
I might sell bc I’m poor rn. Thoughts?

I have looked for this for sooo long

3/8

Don’t you dare sell that. I can hook you up with some life if you need.

If you got a mystic st item on your mystic ppe, you are legally obligated to at least hang onto it.

legally

4/8

that’s fun bc I’m building a sorc rn. I’m actually glad it wasn’t robe bc I love this item

nice new hp ring. I won’t be using this much outside of lh/nest/shatts bc I’ll be using phylactery set

5/8. The reason why there’s no bag is bc the vit potion was the only thing in it. cries in 10 o2s and only 1 top
I actually expected to die more before I got a decent ppe. This is my highest bf ever, most maxed stats on a ppe ever, and most whites/oranges I have gotten on a character ever.

Good work, DBiz! It’s fun to see a few of you having these successful campaigns. Now I hope that rng will favor you with the final piece you desire, unlike all my sets. :slight_smile:

Should I post the drops in the white bag thread too?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I was in an extremely scuffed cult run yesterday. RL went afk for 10 seconds to drag someone into vc, but the group moved on. The next room was a spooky boi, and it teleported directly onto the rl and killed him. Some other guy took over after that.

Later in the run, we were going down but I had rotated so on my screen we were going up. RL said to go left, so I went what looked like left but was actually right. I saw the group going the other way, so I joined them but a couple other people didn’t correct themselves so they peeked right, where there was a crusade. Most of the group went back where they came from but about 5 people and I stayed in the hallway for some reason. It turns out, the room we were about to go into was also a crusade, so we were trapped between two crusades with 6 people. I probably should have nexused, but I tried to stasis my way out and almost got popped by commander. One of the other people who got trapped died.

We made it to the cultist hideout safely, but the 8/8 rusher died as they made it into boss room and no one had tped yet so we had to clear.

In the phase before shapes, a trickster tried to put a brain behind malus as he changed to red phase so he got popped. 4 8/8s died that run

No updates so far today; I’ve done probably 10 abysses and 5 trooms but nothing notable other than some vit and def pots that I’m using to max my knight. I tried a fungal duo with some level 14 ninja in realm and almost died, but I nexused in time.

No updates today most likely. I am going to be doing testing. I also am not planning to farm for the oryx orb because I would rather get 2 random items than 1 good item, and I will most likely die before this ppe gets really good. On a happy note, I am ~100 places away from getting into the top 1000 mystics!

I died a long time ago. I think i got around 5k death fame. I pushed in for damage during o2 sun phase and a sun exploded on top of me, dealing the full 850 armor piercing damage. Which class now?

• Ninja
  • Samurai
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Bard
  • Rogue
  • Trickster
  • Assassin
  • Wizard
  • Necromancer
  • Mystic
  • Priest
  • Sorcerer

0 voters

I will not be starting the ppe immediately, because I don’t have a free character slot.

Started an assassin ppe, and it’s going pretty well. I don’t have screenshots posted yet because I haven’t sent them from the computer

First updates!

glad i got a decent dagger to start

decent ring

small hide upgrade

got last hit on herm at level 17

ring that i can keep for a long time :slight_smile:

2 whites one tomb. The other screenshot (of the sphinx that you can see in my inventory) wouldn’t upload for some reason.

poi son up grade

smol hid upgrade

Small updoot update today

pretty good hide from a chest

dagger upgrade thanks to @RareMeat’s sewer
EDIT: nvm that wasn’t their sewer it was the one before

Also just ignore that deca in my inventory, a sewer got popped in the middle of my duping and I had to go into it

I can finally stop grinding snakes
oh wait I still need to get peridot
and max speed

I’ve done pretty well maxing so far. I have 4 vit and ~8 speed to max, so I might be 2/8 soon

Uhhhhh surely u can spare a few of your copious amounts of decas

sorry, I phrased that wrong.
I meant I got interrupted while TRYING to dupe with only one deca and no mules

I feel ya… it sucks being poor :sweat: