Dbiz's Trash PPE Thread (that is still better than Maddymoon's one no matter what Maddymoon says)

No, PALLY

Actually, try Samurai.

No, PALADIN

TF2 Engineer voice

Nope.
Uno%20Reverse%20Card

ahem, I said P A L A D I N

Looks like it’s gonna be a bow class

• Archer
  • Huntress
  • Bard

0 voters

Also:

• Normal PPE
  • UPE
  • NPE

0 voters

ninja with kageboshi is basically a bow class :wink:

no whyyyyyyy npe???
And on bard too???
sigh

Sorry I haven’t started it yet
I am still waiting for an empty character slot because I foolishly made a character in my free one

I am really happy, because I have a total of 15 maxed stats combined from all of my characters, which is 7 more than my previous record. I have a:
7/8 necromancer (all but def, need 2 to 8/8)
4/8 knight (atk def dex vit)
2/8 priest (atk wis)
2/8 huntress (atk dex)
I drank a ton of dex on my hunt at level 1 because I needed space and I had too much dex (I got 13 from a nest 4 chain). I overshot it a bit, because at level 10 she already had it maxed

Grats man!

I will definitely have a free character slot by the end of oryxmas.

Screw throwaways

i am going to attempt o3 first on my priest, then on my 8/8 necromancer. After I die with those two, I will make a bunch of tricksters and do pub runs. I would ask you all to wish me luck, but I’m going to need more than luck to make it past just a miniboss…
I will need skill
Since I don’t have any of that, I settled for watching a few hours of o3 guide videos and trying to memorize all of the sanctuary bosses’ attack patterns through reading their wiki pages and watching random gameplay

Wish me luck anyway

EDIT: looks like I’m set for celestial

that’s a really cool celestial practicer at battle-city.org/jdl
you have to beat a few levels to get to it but from what I’ve seen it’s accurate
22 seconds is a normal celestial time I think

Don’t do it on your 8/8 characters, you’ll be sad when you die on them. Trust me, I’ve been there.

I like to think there’s a chance that I will defy the odds, make it past o3, and get a quad white
maybe I’ll win the lottery too

I know what you mean. I’ve ran it over my head countless times when I complete a beisa and get a shielding and enforcer in the same bag, and when I get a triple white from Leucoryx.

Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to my 8/8’s untimely demise. I have thought it over, and I have decided to not die on it. I am still going to do o3, I’m just gonna stay alive. This was a tough decision to make, but I feel it will ultimately benefit me as a player.

Because that’s definitely how O3 works.

I know. I never really got why people purposely lost characters to him. Just dodge lmao

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/dbizs-trash-ppe-thread-that-is-still-better-than-maddymoons-one
@Maddymoon ha

smh

you’re not even regular

smh
you’re not even white star