DC when pressing spacebar and recieving a quiet debuff at the same time

It happens 5-10 times a day for me while playing knight. I’m not sure how it could be fixed, but its very annoying :confused:

off-topic but im mad you didnt pick up that att pot :cry:

I’ve been getting this a lot in the last few days - possibly because I’m playing knight (rebuilding so it’s those farming days) and spamming space in godlands a lot.

got this too in a castle

Happened 2-3 times to me too, since I’ve played a bit of priest lately.

Looks similar to that counter-measure to hacking where dealing damage with your ability while stunned disconnects you, as the game thinks you’re not supposed to deal any damage while stunned and so assumes you’re hacking.

Maybe there’s one for when you deal damage with your ability while quieted too?

And we know it doesn’t work with actual hacked client

Well, if so many people still hack despite such a counter-measure to hacking being in place, then yeah, it probably isn’t doing its job very well. The main reason why I used such big quotation marks.

Guildies mentioning this too.

Watching the vid in slow speed, your MP bar is very slow to react to your ability use. So it is possibly lag related? If the game hasn’t taken account of previous ability uses, and so then interprets the ability use and dmg dealt coupled with “not enough MP” and = DC.

It’s the game telling you: don’t spam so much ability it is too OP, pet nerf when??. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah this happens to me in oryx castle and seems to happen at the same volume of the item switch counter measure

That’s a good comparison.

Does anyone who suffers from this DC thing get the same “URK” error sound effect as weapon switch failure, indicating something’s going wrong when you use your ability before a DC, or not?

just use your mboxer again and you wont have it :joy: :joy::100::100::ok_hand:

I’ll have to check but I never use sound on realm

Shoobops w/ that changed name tho

but ur always a cutie to me <3

It’s not about damage dealt, it’s just about the game seeing this :

• Player gets quieted
  • MP = 0
  • Player still used his ability
  • He must be hacking, disconnect

It does this on my priest, so it isn’t about the damage dealt with an ability, but more probably about the fact that the ability was used.

Idk, maybe some day rotmg will require skill at high pet levels.

Nah, usually I get quieted, my ability is used correctly, then about 1 sec later (or less) I get DC’ed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.