Dced Drinking Royal Jelly In Sewers

Has this happened to anyone else? I drank the royal jelly during the boss, while not sickened, and it popped back into my inventory seconds later not having been consumed. I was confused, but badly needed that heal, so I used it again. I had to retreat behind the pillar and got upset at the jelly for not working and spammed the hotkey it was bound to and dced.

What I want to know is, is this specifically a problem with the dungeon or the consumable (or both) and is there a way to work around it if it does happen?

Maybe just client-sided lag, or just a glitch in the game.

There have been reports of glitches where when you try to use a consumable (including stat pots), they don’t apply.

Or maybe you didn’t click on it right and just by coincidence you got Dc’ed. Heck, idk, try it again, most likely than not it’ll work.

I’m believe if you spam something in the inventory it will dc you

I tried it with a stat pot and I didnt get dced

should only happen with changing equips

why were you trying to drink royal jelly anyway? Just press F

Unless he ran out of healing pots trying to reach the boss.

If sewers is that hard for you bro just rush abysses and sell vit once you get maxed, I know the armor break is annoying and the sick is bad if you don’t have a good pet but like I said just rush or do abysses they have a chance of dropping dblade vit and def

Oh, I didn’t read the full title, I couldn’t see it all, I assumed he was talking about nest since of the mention of royal jelly. Yeah he probably had hp pots

Why use a ton of hp pots when the healing buff is sufficient? Plus ya I did run out a while before the sewers and didn’t bother restocking lol. That’s besides the point though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.