DDocks trolls

We’ve all experienced it. A rusher in the ddocks calls ‘‘tp’’ but they’re either in a mob of ddocks brawlers or in the deadwater itself. I’m pretty sure nearly all of these trolls hack, so i’ve decided we need a list of them, so that at least we know for sure who to trust and who to not trust.

Today a player did this and killed the chainer, who had 9 more keys on him.

Just don’t teleport when people say teleport, wait until you see mostly everyone go, along with the Heroic Observer say “You must fire upon me to enter”.

If you’re dying to D-Dock trolls, then you think more about items than survival.

might be, but i’m making this list to help people if they ever end up in a d-docks with one of these trollers

You can not witch hunt on these forums, read the ToA, please delete the name. :slight_smile: Or hell, I could be wrong.

No, you’re right. Witch hunting is not allowed on these forums.

If you see someone does do that and you unfortunately teleported, ignore them to not see any more messages which could be again a fake “tp”. I think this is the only choice we can do easily right now.

Seems reasonable if you have proof for it.

R/rotmg made a similar exception for reporting ent sitters, so you might go there if the mods close this.

That’s a totally different situation though which involved the use of a hacked client to pretty much guarantee the instadeath of anyone that tp’d. Keep in mind that there’s tp Invincibility now; ddocks used to be even worse and infamous for the “character is dead error” when trying to load into Bilgewater’s Grotto.

This is more akin to abyss dragging IMO and we don’t need a list. Even if there were a list, it’d have to be a small list (like ent and avatar sitters) otherwise it won’t be useful to anyone unless they have big rememory brain.

And tbh I will call tp if I find boss and have a mob behind me because I can’t be arsed to clear all that before calling.

I only teleport to groups and people standing still in Ddocks

the problem is that sometimes you’re too late

honestly even if there was a group of names, it pretty useless, no one is gonna remember a person or check to see if there name is here before tping.

But its okay, i love being able to /ignore ____

Maybe they should just rework DDocks again so the enemies actually have different behaviours…

I think the enemies fit rather well considering it’s just a harder version of the pcave enemies. Not to mention it is funny to imagine hoards of pirates hot on our heels while running through their secret den. Which it pretty much is.

But epic dungeons are just lazy…except nest.

no

it’s not only ddocks, this happens everywhere.

“Uh, hey, someone didn’t die to what I usually die to, I’m pretty sure they hack.”

This line right here is enough reason for me to WC this post, I won’t though

Maybe people should know how to nexus in that one second of invulnerability? because even 0.3 second is enough for you to exit out the game. If you lag, too bad. Should have played more safely.

Or, if you are me, just pop marble seal and treat everything like as if they were some Pcave mobs.

Looks like some typical WC post to me, surprised that nobody WCed this, I guess I’m misunderstanding something?

for me what sometimes appears to be a troll initially is actually a correct call for the observer. it’s just that they have to backtrack and run around in circles a bit to pick off the pirates they picked up while rushing and so it seems like a troll attempt at first, until you realize that the observer is like right next to you. I don’t see actual troll attempts very often.

let me remind you that these days the typical post that gets thrown into the whine cellar consists of “guys i just realized that the sky is blue LMAO :joy: :ok_hand:”. just because the op might be slightly misguided doesn’t mean that this is complete garbage.

Well when I rush ddocks I usually drag a huge horde of mobs behind me so when I reach it and call tp everyone gets angry for me “dragging”

You’re maybe not dragging and we cannot say that but you’d lose nothing if you do clear all the mobs behind yourself and then you say “tp” in front of the observer.

True but at the same time it’s nice to have people help you clear out the mob. More often than not you can’t continuously circle the same room to clear them out because you’re likely going to have the guy that chucks evil water, so the ground turns slowly more dangerous.

It’s obvious that they don’t wanna join you since they stay at the start point and never exit there until someone eventually says the expected. Otherwise, of course, it is nice to have some people helping each other and clearing the dungeon together. Although, this is not something we often see, as you’re aware anyway.

I’m not even telling you the fact being regretful when you accidentally made someone died just because you said “tp” a bit earlier.

This is because we’re angels and we do love cleaning the dungeons for them and as well as for ourself.