Dead Character Glitch

I just died on my wizard in the Shatters. When I went back to my home screen, it showed that he was alive again. My friend once said that there was a way to revive. I didn’t really believe him, but if it is true I want to know how. Not a big deal if no one can help.

If u click on the wizard, it’ll say that the character is dead.

Yeah, I know that from a different experience.

lie to deca and get a free revive

no, really i think it happens when you die and quickly close the game or quickly return to the menu

NVM He’s a goner.

i had this once with a warrior. moment i clicked on it i had a death screen

I think your friend got that false information from this post by a person known to be a liar and a troll.

Yeah. That’s probably it.

This happened to me a very long time ago. If you click on the class it’ll say something like: “Error, character dead”

what that post states is “error: character not dead.” that’s a different unrelated error that i’ve gotten a single time.

this happened to me today too so i guess ill spam this all over the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

also EZ NECROBUMP

I noticed that after one of your character dies and you click “ok” after the death screen, it takes you to the fame legends leaderboard thing, right?
if you click on someone else’s name on the leaderboard to see their stats, then click ok and go back to the home page, it will show that ur char is still alive, but it will not be able to load into nexus.

Perhaps that’s what I did. I wish they’d fix that. It gives me false hope.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.