Deadwater docks drops?

good job

leaf bow is good

ddocks is so easy

I never said it was bad, i just though it to be a bit annoying.

HOLY CRAP.

Doing a sprite world takes 3 minutes. Doing a snake pit does 4 minutes. They have crappy whites.

D-Docks takes 3 minutes, has almost guaranteed loot, has to chance to drop life, chance to drop tops. The chance to drop an amazing sword.

Why are you dissin D-Docks?! WHY?!

Plus they give a good mark.

You shouldnā€™t make D-Docks youā€™re main source of dex and spd. Itā€™s just that it is a good source of it and when it comes up there is no reason to not do it.

Seriously, why? Itā€™s a dungeon you can do, not the main source, just a dungeon. Are labs the main source of wis? I think udls are but people run them because they are easy, can drop a great sorc set, and 2 drops def! Is it the main source of def? NO! But it is a source.

You are missing the point. You donā€™t run them to get dex and spd, you run them to get loot.

Itā€™s a more rare dungeon then sprites/snakes.

You shut your mouth. They arenā€™t MWood.

Ya, thatā€™s the point. They arenā€™t the main source of spd and dex, but you run them to get it.

Is there any reason to use bulwark?

EP is incredibly situational

Ok, fine, PlaneWalker is awesome.

UT are meant to be situational. EP is fun to play with and bulwark is one of the main reason I can bring priest to lost hall without worrying about getting 0.

uhh it drops wc tops, WC is insanely hard for melees, despite ranged chars, even if its not guaranteed for one, atleast it can drop speed and dex ( even though it drops from 2 easy to fight/find dungeons ) unlike WC, where nubs with melees canā€™t get close ( unless a knight stuns it ), ddocks are safe with large group, heck , it can get instaā€™d in just around 20 secs or less, might do damage and chance of wc tops/life or the 2 pots. even if u get Spd and dex , atleast u can grind 2 more of each and sell for def, unlike marks.

not sure what your on, or what class your using, but on my 4/8 knight, I can do a sprite in 1-2 min, depending on if I get lost or not. mainly Iā€™m wondering why such a high level dungeon drops low value pots as opposed to say c-depths.

and donā€™t even get me started on marksā€¦

I donā€™t do cdepths so I canā€™t comment thereā€¦ but

implies that you believe that ddocks drops a lot of (only) marks. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s wrong; Iā€™ve gotten loot almost every time Iā€™ve done a ddocks.

No, just commenting on the fact that marks are very hard to use for somebody like me who is FTP.

What do you mean hard to use? Like storing?

It doesnā€™t even matter if you can do a sprite in 30 seconds. DDocks isnā€™t your main source of dex, but it is a source, and thereā€™s no point in not running it.

yeah storing/amassing the correct ones.

I normally just do Ddocks quests in one day

It is one of the easiest quests, as well as Hold the Door and Unsettling Foes, all three are easy to do in one day, some even on low level characters, if you actively try.

yeah those arenā€™t hard, its just the ones for like limon, or Malthus,
I can run the dungeon just fine, but getting 8 marks is hard.
for example, I have a sky, veng, mith, and t4 Hp ring rn
then in my char, I have a MP ring and my shards+eggs, and a few pots
and in my backpack, some random old tops and t5 abilities. also a drake egg.
So now I have like 5 free slots and trying to get all 8 marks is hard, cuz im also trying to sell the old tops for def or vit. Its just hard. I usually can only do the epic ones cuz of space.

I find 8 sprites in half in hour, they are extremely common