Deadwater docks drops?

That seems

1. Dangerous
  2. Like it takes a lot of time
  3. Inconsistent

You just stay a little bit back from activation, then activate them after you have a huge minefield.
and its mainly used during the switches clearing for 2nd boss.

Iā€™ve always done public shatters. Theyā€™re really easy, especially with a mystic. People always run down the middle to drag in the beginning, and rush at the end, but overall, not hard. I donā€™t have that much experience with private shatters.

yeah, Iā€™ve never done it, but Iā€™ve seen it done.
same idea as with a void katana, but who uses ninja in a shatters kek.

That is word for word exactly what I just saidā€¦ How about make up your own words next time instead of blatantly copying?

Yeah I already know about whites just changing the way the gameā€™s played. I use EP for most everything, but itā€™s not even close to as fun as dblade, I would use plane in a cem, unless I head Bloody Surprises since itā€™s stats are exactly the same as a tiered cloak with a higher fame bonus. And while Bulwark is good in cems, thereā€™s a few more situations where it can be useful as well. Like with most wands it has higher dps on chests.

Just saying doku is trash. Just use a masamune and save yourself the trouble

Doku has higher dps than tiered up to 43 def, noticeably higher range, amplitude and rate of fire. Better stats = trash. Got it.

On paper it might seem good. But I donā€™t know if youā€™ve ever actually used one. The damage does no difference in actual use. The wavy pattern can actually make it harder to hit things and because at longer range, itā€™s more difficult to predict how exactly the pattern will hit the target.

Personally, I would use masamune/sadamune over doku in any situation. There really isnā€™t any situation to use doku any more, which is pretty sad considering it use to be a really good katana. Not any more.

I donā€™t know what youā€™re smoking, but the wavy pattern makes it easier to hit things.

Probably, I just didnā€™t use it very often for clearing or anything in general.

To be honest, I really donā€™t care about doku(never had one before) and would much rather use a simple masamune but if I get a doku iā€™ll use as a swapout

I just didnā€™t know how to quote sorry.

I know what a leaf bow does. Iā€™ve used it before. Yes, it has a good dps. But all I said was that I found itā€™s wavy projectiles a little annoying.

I donā€™t know what youā€™re smoking, but the wavy pattern makes it easier to hit things.

What Adolfia said ^^. Yeah Iā€™ve used it. Thereā€™s no problem with using a tiered over doku, but itā€™s definitely not trash.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.