Deadwater Docks STs?

So, Deadwater Docks is pretty dead, considering the first part of the dungeon has no use and the final boss only has the one - albeit useful - white.

My idea is that the minions in the first part of the dungeon have chances of dropping orange bags. I’m not super sure on the items that could drop but some form of ST set would be very cool. This would give the first part of the dungeon another use (other than wiping out the weaker players before boss). I also think the STs could have some really cool pirate-inspired designs behind them.

Thanks for considering my suggestion and if you have any feedback or any ideas for the ST items, feel free to chime in at any time;)

Whenever I got an inc in an orange back from docks, I would always think it was an ST, a pirate themed st et would be awesome.

Yeah the lost pirate set

great idea

Well, we’re kind of out of classes to give ST sets to…unless…

Archer but it’s ghost set so no rip

I just meant multiple ST set’s for classes

Why can’t we split ghost set between davies and deadwater. Just cause it’s ghost doesn’t mean it can’t also be pirate!

See that’s exactly what I thought about. Possibly now that there’s ST stat bonuses for having 2 or more set pieces, there could simply be a heavy armour and a sword as a mini set then a light armor and dagger as a mini set also, so both sets can be used by multiple classes.

EDIT: Could also include some kind of ring for use by both mini sets, would be an interesting idea yet not sure how that would work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.