Dear Diary

October 15, 2016

So today Realm went down. It has been down for around 6 hours. I have nothing to do. I have tried to go into the dungeon known as “outside,” but I keep getting error’s. I have finished all my homework. My parents tell me I need a life, but I already have 8 in my vault. Hopefully Realm is back up soon.

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

me, except i have tons of homework that i dont want to do.

lol, would like if I would have run out of likes for today.
Edit: did it today

I have a ton of homework that I could have gotten done in the time I’ve waited for the servers to come back on. Question, you can run out of likes?

Yes, I believe for your current trust level you can have 75 likes per day.

You can always test it yourself like I did in the Introduction Thread :3

@Mynamerr I think you’re right, I’ve changed the number to 75

Ok thanks

I counted it and was like ~75

Dear diary,

Today I went to a realm called Sprouts and found a Udl. I screamed TP UDL and the only person who came was security ;c

is this going to be the thread where everyone posts how there day was?

I feel your pain.

Today, I went to the supermarket with my trix and saw two incredible offers: milk for only 0.49 and a cleg for only 1.49, even though I think rwt is bad, I couldnt resist and bought them both.
On the way home I found a hobo laying on the beach, so I attacked him with the milk and the cleg [I throwed the milk bottle against his head and started hitting him with the chicken leg] and started screaming: beach bum tp.
However this new event boss started chasing me

On my escape I tried to tp over a wall, but I got disconnected for no reason [I ran against a wall and went unconscious]

Should’ve just nexused >_>

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.