Dear players who dont help clearing udls [during "clear UDL" chest event]

well then, rip

Welcome to Realm of The Mad God, home of the original retro leechers.

xD

@LukeyxD I don’t understand… Do you…do you actually know what capitalism and communism means? Damn dude, read a book, google something other then boobies and video games for once.

tell that to me one more time, slowly

Because it sure as hell isn’t guaranteed, I get 0 around 10% of the time.

what

This is leeching in general. I have the same misgivings as OP. Any leeching just serves to waste everyone’s time, unless rushing. but even if rushing, if they tp/nex, then you are back to square 1

This sounds like a great learning experience to practice running a dungeon you are bad at while there are other people there to help. Follow someone around, maybe call slime rooms to have an archer deal with them for you, and figure out enemy bullet patterns to learn the mechanics of a necessary dungeon.

This is the stat pots type of guaranteed, not the mark type. A shard, an egg token, and a mystery pot will be given to the group, either all to the same person or spread across several people. Multiple of each can drop (again, across multiple people), making it so that the drops are guaranteed for the group, if not individuals.

I helped clear and someone dragged on me?

guaranteed when soloing

No

Maybe from the last enemy killed? That way, there would be less incentive to leach, and everyone would be searching for the enemies.

Always fucking hate when someone calls “white” or “armor” (zarvox) when I get mark and shard and I rush and clear. Like what the fuck deca

solo a udl, see how long it takes to clear and get back to me thx

I haven’t soloed a dungeon this event, but are you sure a shard+egg+myst pot are guaranteed? I know I have soloed past events and gotten 0.

Actually it just boring to clear

Do you not understand my example?

The reason I see most with people who won’t clear is the wonderful argument "I am not maxed"
Heck I used to play on unmaxed characters all the time and I can tell you right now, they can clear.

Dragon Quest didn’t lie to me lmao

This one’s different. Every time I have soloed a Manor, I have gotten a mystery stat pot, an egg token and a shard. @Mynamerr mentioned similar results earlier in this topic for udls. I think DECA got the message that people weren’t happy spending 10 minutes clearing an event dungeon only to get 0 from the chest, and gave it guaranteed drops.

Capitalism is the mode of production comprised of private ownership of means of production, predominance of wage labour, which produces commodities for exchange on a market.

And communism is the final negation of capitalism where the means of production are commonly owned and the superstructure of society fully coincides with the new mode of production.

I was just being a bit silly and saying that getting loot from a udl off the labour of others would be closer in generality to capitalism.