Dear players who dont help clearing udls [during "clear UDL" chest event]

If you can clear, you can help.

ok fine

What if you’ve died 9/10 times clearing a udl cause ur extremely bad at the game
I find it incredibly difficult

sometimes easy, sometimes hard, depends on RNG, might have skeletons and mummies, or constructs vampires and slimes in some rooms.

Yes but I am exceptionally bad at the game, far worse than ur average player.

I also like to play on my alt at the same time so thats 1 guaranteed leecher right there

I’m even worse than u ._.

Ey, I did a udl with u yesterday I think. Only 3 ppl but everyone helped clear :slight_smile:

I try my best to help clear out the dungeons with my warrior, only time I leech for the chest is when all the enemies are almost gone. (Don’t wanna miss my soulbound damage :wink: )

but the chest is invulnerable for the first 15 seconds

I’m aware, but it seems every time a lot of people hit it when invulnerable before me I don’t get loot from it, maybe its just my luck

Just luck

As for me personally, I always help clear because I already know someone is going to miss a trap, forget a mini slime or run past a bat. Always happens and because there is no communication going on, I have to backtrack through all the rooms and find the exact one where they screwed up. It is quite frustrating, so I find it fair to complain about it, but with the way chest events are handled, there isn’t much we can do about it other than bring a class that’s good at clearing (Huntress, Sorc, Wiz, Assassin with Plague, you name it) and hope it goes quickly.

I’ve gotten 0 way too much for there to be guaranteed loot in a large group, sorry.
It’s all RNG.

There is no difference in SB damage. You either qualify for SB or you don’t. Doing 1k or 100k damage does not increase your odds of getting good loot.

Well I soloed 8 udls and I each time I got at least a shard, an egg and a mystery pot.

But remember; if you’re in Respect for Women, you are better than everybody else, so you don’t need to clear! Makes perfect sense, does it not?
Also, uh, rush boss.

You’re misinterpreting what I said. Let me lay out a scenario for you, to better illustrate my point.

You go into an UDL with a group of 40 people, 10 of whom help clear. 1 player kills over 50% of the dungeon enemies, while the other 9 at least view over 50% of the map.

Player 1 gets a 13s chest cooldown.
Players 2-10 get a 14s cooldown.

In those extra 2 seconds, those 10 players bring the chest down to 10% health. By the time everyone else is able to do damage to the chest, do you think there will be enough time for everyone to hit the threshold? Probably not. And if you don’t hit the threshold, you don’t qualify for loot, which is the point of what I proposed.

Had to deal with this all of yesterday, any time me and another person are clearing and one or two people are leaching I tell the second clearer to just go do whatever they need to and just leach until the leacher starts clearing.

That is still a pointless scenario because it will then reward leechers for playing high-damage classes in order to get their damage in anyway. A warrior with a Pally buff on him can easily do soulbound in a single hit. So no. It would not fix anything, I’m afraid.
You don’t NEED more than a second to do your SB damage.
Also, 10 players cannot bring down a chest to 10% health in 2 seconds, especially not with HP scaling on chests.

idk

they should make the chest spawn anywhere in the dungeon

Not possible