Debug while trying to buy gold

Is anyone getting this called ‘‘debug’’ error while trying to buy gold. I’ve done what it tells me what to do but its not doing anything

Never played on steam so no idea, sorry!

:< its alright. I just need help cause I want to p2w my pet so bad haha

I feel you, I completely missed the Halloween skin mystery box because it wouldn’t accept my payment ( fixed now )

Don’t play on steam, just switch to broswer

No

The frik man?

Playing RoTMG on the browser is really laggy, so people try to avoid it.

Not true. Lag is only brought by your ISP. Good ISP = No lag. I recommend Ceuntrylink

UGHHHHHH you should get what I mean…

Flash gets firewalled or something so it runs slower, or glitches or something.

I do get what you mean, but it seems as if you don’t know what your talking about :joy:

Yeah, I really don’t xD

I don’t study this stuff :joy:

You don’t have to study it to know. You just have to be smart :joy:

You can’t just “switch to browser”… He is a white star and switching would mean restarting. I’m honestly tired of seeing you on these forums, that’s a personal problem though and I don’t have time for that on this thread.

@CptElite Have you tried doing what it says? Going to the properties and what not. I hardly use steam so this is a little out of my knowledge.

yes I have tried that. but it didn’t do anything, well. hopefully some staff-member sees this ‘‘bug’’ and fixes it. Thanks @Etahn

That’s weird. I hope it gets fixed soon for everyones sake. If this is a common problem then this is hurting how much money Deca makes and in turn hurting realm. Good luck, I guess.

when he says “lag” he refers primarily to input lag/browser lag/poor optimization… not necessarily net jitter.

chrome eats lots of RAM compared to steam, for instance. so people who play on Chrome would, on average, experience more input lag, crashes, etc. than people who play on steam.

and that is the case, which is why people often use flash projector or steam.

Further reading:

@CptElite Just search steam overlay in the search bar and see what happens :confused:

Srry dude

Edit:

Dang, sorry I couldn’t help more but I’m not really sure how many Steam users there are around here. @Shatter doesn’t your ShatterBro account use Steam? Have you had this problem before?

Sadly most of the moderators on this thread probably aren’t experts (Doc is dead, BMJ is dead, only non-retired player is OtherBill really) so your best bet would be sending a support ticket to Deca.

I heard they get back decently fast; especially if you’re gonna drop some money and support the game lol.

xd

I’ve tried it multiple times and its not working, I’ve restarted my game, reinstalled Realm (RotMG) and even went as far as re-installing steam. Nothing Happened sadly. Hopefully some kind of moderator sees this ‘‘thread’’ and takes it to the matters of own hands and fixes it for everybody that is having the same issue as me