Debug while trying to buy gold

What? I’ve barely been here

thats exactly the point…

hmm, srry, i cant help :stuck_out_tongue:

I get that too ;_;

sigh
No one here knows how to use steam xD

yes, no

The fix is: Have Steam overlay on, get on flash projector, open rotmg in projector and rightclick. Click settings, turn on hardware acceleration. Open RotMG on steam, go to nexus, go to settings and activate hardware acceleration under graphics. Now restart game and it should work.

i will try that as soon as I get home from school, thanks

[quote=“Edwardidk, post:8, topic:5498, full:true”]
Playing RoTMG on the browser is really laggy, so people try to avoid it.
[/quote]Other way around for me, only steam is laggy, browser is fine, projector is perfect.

I’m going to try update adobe later cause the proxy runs on adobe I think?

nevermind, fuck. now my game isnt even starting. KMS

So, from my knowledge of steam and how the overlay works. It may never work for you, as there is no consistent fix for the problem. Some people have contacted support and enabled play on browser with their steam account, but this doesn’t solve the problem, just skirts around it.

The Devs of the game do technically know about the problem, and so does the steam community. The problem has been around since I started playing (around 5 years ago). Some people using the “hardware acceleration” fix have their game work, others it makes it unusable.

The overall problem is that they don’t have an immediate solution. I’m sorry to say, but the fix isn’t happening any time soon (as far as I know…)

Stay on topic for one. Also I don’t recall, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.