DECA and Community Realistic Ideas

Hey Realm community! Its your friendly neighborhood noob blue star here, with some ideas that I thought might be interesting.

1. Nerfing Melees
    In my experience, melee classes have been the most overpowered classes of RotMG, especially Knight and Warrior. Knight, with its extremely tanky build and relatively outstanding DPS, makes it one of, if not, the best classes in the game. Warrior, another extremely overpowered class that maintains great defense with its equipment, needs a nerf. Warrior has the MOST attack in the game with a stat cap of 75, and a defense of 25, making at a surviving class that can get loot easily. The paladin, in my opinion, is actually pretty balanced considering that it has a lower DPS than that of the other two melees. The equipment of melee classes are crazy. Swords that deal a crazy amount of damage, with overpowered whites such as Jugg and Ogmur that make the classes even tankier. There’s a reason why those two event whites may be the most sought after in the game (maybe dirk can compare).

2. Nerfing Pets
    There is probably nothing Deca can do about this because pets have already been embedded in this game, but we RotMG players know that pets are way too overpowered. With a divine pet, people scoff that it is almost impossible to die. A little debuff would be nice, but Deca has aready sold so much pet food that it is highly unlikely.

3. Buffing Classes
    We all know that there are some classes that need to be buffed: Necro, Priest, and Ninja are the ones that I think significantly stand out. Necromancer is the laughed at wizard that nobody uses. Priest is the overpowered tank class that cannot get loot for his life (Wow-look at that irony!), and Ninja is scoffed at because its weapons are complete trash (except for doku) and is basically living in the warrior’s shadow.

4)The Arena
The arena is underused because mostly, its a waste of fame and time. I saw a post on reddit similar to this topic, and I think the arena should be redesigned to look more like

Great ideas, but they need to be more fleshed out, read this topic on guidelines on what a fleshed out post includes, and also some ideas to avoid.

Hey, thanks for the reply! Will do.

1. Just do 3, make the others as powerful

2. As many have said, people put way too much money into pets

3. Yes

4. Look more like?

seriously, that would be a good idea if deca wanted to shut down the game in 3 months (because it would f### everything up, but would be quite fun), otherwise its a bad idea because stuff is already broken.

Not all the neighbors living in the blue star neighborhood is a noob ;(

Welcome to the forums, @Luchadrago!

You don’t have a picture? If you are new, I believe you need to have the mod’s permission to post pictures.

Overall, great idea. As @Poopythell said, you should expand on your ideas.

Melees were quite balanced pre-pets; you didn’t see hordes of them back then. Not that I’m qualified to make that statement; I didn’t play in WS times.

:scream: :astonished:

burn him

done.

Might as well have tagged me

But at least you get that it’s probably not going to happen

i was trying to get a unicorn burning, but just got one of those sick unicorns that have mane of fire…

Same this was a few different pics

Leave me to it ;0

I have no idea why i put Shatter in it

why is that a bad thing?

It’s not a bad thing! Just means Shatter was the first person I thought of when I thought about who besides Uni I’m putting in.

hi lucha, its ur friend and guildie here

1. The melees became broken ever since kabam added divine pets. The giant heal/mheal allows you to tank and permastun endlessly. I mean, without pets, all classes would be balenced, kabam’s just a stupid retard who only wants tha $$.

2. WE. NEED. THIS. We know divines need to be nerfed, we just don’t know how. Think of a way to nerf pets to rebalence everything and not enrage everyone at the same time.

3. Or better- nerf doku and nerf pets.

4. Or better- make it drop exclusives or make it more rewarding.

Oh what the fuck, why am I being burned?! @Scorchmist just looking at me disappointed while @Shatter just looking casually like 'Oh I see this everyday’z

I did play during WS times, I just wasn’t good :-: why don’t you all to back to cutting out Shatter’s eyes…

wtf you cant change pics.