Deca chest

So with MotMG fast approaching, I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the chests work. How do you get them? What so they drop? Sorry if I broke any rules, this is my first forum post :slight_smile:

clear all the enemies in a dungeon and a chest spawns.

so, in most cases , with the dungeon that the chest is specific to, once u achieve a certain objective (clearing dungeon, etc) a chest will spawn, which drops reasonably good loot (different for all dungeons)

damn it… ninja’d by @Shatter by literally 2 seconds

So… Shall we move this to academy:q&a?

Good catch! - Shatter

Thx for the help!

For dungeons where you can’t kill all enemies, ex. nest(I think. may be wrong) I am fairly certain that the chest will spawn after the main boss has been defeated.

The boss room opens up again I believe. In one Nest I was in a hacker rushed to boss and eventually nexused but the boss room was still open.
But if that’s not the case then it’s just a shatters situation, in the shatters chest event you had to make sure everything was cleared before you went to the boss and the path closed off or it was over for getting a chest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.