Deca Debrief - Ep. 5 SLVRDLLR and White

Welcome back to Deca Debrief everyone! Today we have two very special guests with us, White and SLVRDLLR. SLVR is the most popular Realm Youtuber out there and White is one of his best friends. White is also the first person to hit 100k base fame.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/deca-debrief/deca-debrief-episode-5-ft-slvrdllr-and-white

This episode is based around the Month of the Mad God calendar and the most important events inside of it, as well as interviewing our guests.
Thank you all so much for your continued support! If you have any questions that you would like to ask our next guest, make sure to either DM us or email us at DecaDebrief@gmail.com. We’re also on iTunes now (stand by for link)!
That was Deca Debrief, and thanks for listening!

Psst pharest correction :wink:

also gg getting in touch with all these cool people, usually people ignore me when i try to talk to them :c

@shatter no it wasn’t pharest, pharest just corrected me/them on discord and told me who it actually was i thought it was white also since he got the ingame announcement.

Nope that was white.

White’s so good at any game he touches he makes me feel bad when i’m his team mate in rocket league by just being miles of skill above me

SLVR is bad at any game he touches

What are you saying in this sentence?

Everyone except madpeach and burkibox are people our guild knows and speaks to ya dingus you just avoid VC

k imma listen to it but i’m removing my like if Austin doesn’t do his Hank impression.

Pity that the volume is a bit scrudgy on this ep. “Speak up SLVR!”
Keep up the good work.

Just saying that apparently White wasn’t first to 100k and that it was someone else who prefers not to be named.

T_T i know im VC shy k

Listened to it and LIKE!

“the other guilds I was in started slowing down”

D:< ONLY IN REALM @SLVRDLLR

Watched it all, good podcast and they said they liked Deri :slight_smile:

I wish to revise my statement :wink:

wait there’s no way in hell you use the forums 0_o

did you come here just to respond to that :J

I lurk :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.